Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by kenjinator View Post
    you said jan-sep 2006 was a good time to be a wrestling fan which i did not agree on and gave my own time period instead. i think it would have been okay if u look at it perhaps say, from a kid's view though.
    Why from a kid's point of view?

I really enjoyed the Cena/Edge feud, it was probably some of the best moments from both men, just because Cena is liked mostly by kids doesn't mean he can't put on a decent feud once in a while.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Normal Member
    mick was right.....
    i think edge had/has a upper addiction, hence the ice cream pun.
    for those not in the know, ice cream is a common street name for meth.
    but hey what do i know, maybe he looks sunken in half the time for no reason

I just realized.... we will never get to see Christian vs. Edge. I was really hoping it would happen at Wrestlemania, it would have been infinitely more entertaining then his feud against Del Rio.

I was never excited about Matt vs Jeff Hardy. It was always poorly handled. I didn't care for Devon vs Bubba in TNA, even though the matches were actually entertaining. But I think out of all of those, people wouldve cared more to see Christian vs Edge.

Quote Originally Posted by kenjinator View Post
    you said jan-sep 2006 was a good time to be a wrestling fan which i did not agree on and gave my own time period instead. i think it would have been okay if u look at it perhaps say, from a kid's view though.
    I don't know what the hell you're talking about, but okay.

Banned
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayoholic View Post
    I don't know what the hell you're talking about, but okay.
    Jayoholic, please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. I believe kenjinator was attempting humor and saying only kids would think that time period was good. Jayoholic I wouldn't pay that dude much attention as I have read most of his post and I have came to the conclusion he is either missing a chromosome or he is the product of

Quote Originally Posted by SevenCagedTigers View Post
    I just realized.... we will never get to see Christian vs. Edge. I was really hoping it would happen at Wrestlemania, it would have been infinitely more entertaining then his feud against Del Rio.

I was never excited about Matt vs Jeff Hardy. It was always poorly handled. I didn't care for Devon vs Bubba in TNA, even though the matches were actually entertaining. But I think out of all of those, people wouldve cared more to see Christian vs Edge.
    Never say never!

I agree just look at Hogan,Flair and all the other old timers still around but I don't think Edge would pull a Hogan but he might one day return for a few matches.
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Never say never!

Lol funny as always where do you find this stuff at man.
    Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    Jayoholic, please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. I believe kenjinator was attempting humor and saying only kids would think that time period was good. Jayoholic I wouldn't pay that dude much attention as I have read most of his post and I have came to the conclusion he is either missing a chromosome or he is the product of

100% Agree with ya Mick well spoken statement.

Blog Entries
    Mick Foley is on edge? Why? Did he forget his meds again?