Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    If Mick brings Socko with him I'd pay em double the money with no hesitation lol.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tshizzy34 View Post
    If Mick brings Socko with him I'd pay em double the money with no hesitation lol.
    That is pure dedication. Paying double the money to see a dirty sock.

Blog Entries
    Mick could raise all kind of money off of how my yard looks!!!! How do one contact Foley for this????

You have to make a donation of $5000 to the RAINN organization he works with.

I'v already posted a link.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    That is pure dedication. Paying double the money to see a dirty sock.
    Thanks man. Hey a dirty sock is well worth the money to bring back that nostalgia lol.

Banned
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You make a donation of $5000 to the RAINN organization he works with.

I'v already posted a link.
    Thats one expensive lawn service, but its for a good cause. If you did make a $5000 donation I sure wouldn't let him cut my lawn. I'd take him out drinking and I would want to know all the dirty secrets behind the scenes in ECW, TNA and WWE. Not to mention I'd ask him what if felt like to almost die in the ring on a few occasions. One thing is for sure he is a great person and awesome writer. His writing style is second to none. He really paints a picture for you and you feel how he felt in his stories. Not to many people can do that. He is one of my favorites of all time....

Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    Thats one expensive lawn service, but its for a good cause. If you did make a $5000 donation I sure wouldn't let him cut my lawn. I'd take him out drinking and I would want to know all the dirty secrets behind the scenes in ECW, TNA and WWE. Not to mention I'd ask him what if felt like to almost die in the ring on a few occasions. One thing is for sure he is a great person and awesome writer. His writing style is second to none. He really paints a picture for you and you feel how he felt in his stories. Not to many people can do that. He is one of my favorites of all time....
    Completely agree Mick was always a class act and has done so much to better the WWE. He too has always been one of my favorite wrestlers... err superstars. Wait do I have to call him a superstar still since he was with the company before they decided to stop calling them wrestlers lol?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tshizzy34 View Post
    Completely agree Mick was always a class act and has done so much to better the WWE. He too has always been one of my favorite wrestlers... err superstars. Wait do I have to call him a superstar still since he was with the company before they decided to stop calling them wrestlers lol?
    You can call it how you see fit. What you said is true. Foley is one of those guys who won't hold a grudge, will help out where he can, and doesn't talk too much shit on the company that his is going head to head with (barely).

If he was coming to Canada, I would actually have to consider this, having my favourite of all time mowing my lawn would be priceless.
    I'm the Miz...and I'm.........................moderate

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by evilgenius780 View Post
    If he was coming to Canada, I would actually have to consider this, having my favourite of all time mowing my lawn would be priceless.
    and it would cost less than $5000 US lol
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!