Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

R-truth v jomo ( my idea )

r truth is preparing back stage 4 his title match at x treme rules and then jomo attacks him because he belives he took his place and spot light ever since they were a tag team. jomo then takes truths place in the title match.
    jomo comes close to winning the match but dosent. jo mo comes out on the raw after and brags bout taking out truth. months later truth returns when jo mo wins the title. they feud with jomo coming out on top as 1 of the companys top heels.
    jomo main events and truth dosent main event the ppv imo ruining it.

discuss
    to the best there was
    to EDGE

Well taking truth out of the match is a good move but if they show Morrison doing it then he wouldn't get the spot in the match. So keep the identity secret and have Morrison win like an impromptu battle royal against all the competitors from the gauntlet match the other night. Then have jomo lose the title match. Let him feud for the top spot for a couple weeks and when he comes this close to winning it hav truth ruin it. The following week let truth tell everyone jomo took him out then at the next paperview have it be truth jomo and miz with jomo pinning truth. Then afterwards beat the snot out of both guys with a chair or something. That'd be a believable way of getting the belt on him and effectively turning him heel

Nah, truth is there to take the pinfall so Miz loses the belt imo. I think they will go with Miz then claiming that he never lost the belt because R-Truth got pinned and not him. It gets the title off him and doesn't make him look weak. Nothing will come of this besides something involving Cena and Miz.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Quote Originally Posted by rko619 View Post
    r truth is preparing back stage 4 his title match at x treme rules and then jomo attacks him because he belives he took his place and spot light ever since they were a tag team. jomo then takes truths place in the title match.
    jomo comes close to winning the match but dosent. jo mo comes out on the raw after and brags bout taking out truth. months later truth returns when jo mo wins the title. they feud with jomo coming out on top as 1 of the companys top heels.
    jomo main events and truth dosent main event the ppv imo ruining it.

discuss
    so basically you have just said your own idea has been ruined, even though it hasn't happened.

Quote Originally Posted by shambo2k9 View Post
    so basically you have just said your own idea has been ruined, even though it hasn't happened.
    well if you dont have anything to say about the topic why comment at all just to pull your comment score up higher ???????
    to the best there was
    to EDGE

well if you dont have anything to say about the topic why comment at all just to pull your comment score up higher ???????
    No, because it is stupid.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    Nah, truth is there to take the pinfall so Miz loses the belt imo. I think they will go with Miz then claiming that he never lost the belt because R-Truth got pinned and not him. It gets the title off him and doesn't make him look weak. Nothing will come of this besides something involving Cena and Miz.
    It could also go the other way; Miz could pin Truth and retain but Cena could come out and say that twice he has faced Miz for the belt and twice other people have gotten ivolved (Rock, Truth.)

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    No, because it is stupid.
    and i quote
    to the best there was
    to EDGE

and i quote
    You do know about the whole Melina, JoMo, Trish Tratus issue right?

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    He was saying something about the topic just chill dude

anyways to me giving R-truth a push is important has having a African american at the top of WWE will atract that audience I dont think JO-MO is that much of a Draw however your idea is cool and would make for an ok storyline however I imagine that it would be the other way round say Truth Loses at Extreme Rules then Morrison gets the shot at over the limit fails and gets another shot at Capitol Punishment and Truth costing him that match saying he never got to shots plus this would inkeep with R-truths desperatly needed Heel Turn
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...