Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SnaggleTooth View Post
    It'd be worse than a wheelchair; more like an iron lung. Edge was wrestling numb and on painkillers which both things themselves are extremely dangerous.

I always wondered why Edge'd be shaking out his hands before and after a match. Props for Edge retiring while he can still walk.
    Hmmmmmmmm, I just realized that. He did always shake his hands out. Makes sense now! Thank you for that sir!

Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    I think trying to defend Hulk Hogan's ignorance is an exercise in futility...
    How about you just ...

Normal Member
    Iron Sheik is right, Bret Hart is right, alot of people are right, Hulk Hogan is just all about Hulk Hogan.

Fuck Hulk Hogan, the greedy selfish piece of shit. Edge has the brains to know he has been told to retire. Hes listened, all them others didnt listen and look at them, well look at Hogan. Still popping steroids like their candy. (check his photos) hes one bump from killing himself... i dont like the man AT ALL.

He is a cancer to professional wrestling, the day he becomes TNA World Champ will be the day i stop watching TNA

Bishoff and Hogan need to leave the company, or die, either way id be happy. I know i might get heat from that, but Hogan doesnt give a damn about no one but himself, he / they ruined WCW and are doing the same to TNA.
    'When I die it will be in this ring, or on top of a wild woman, i'll go either way'

Hogan is seriously jealous of what edge has achieved over the years and the crowd that he draws. Hogan is trying to sell out tna events which hold 2000 (i think ) people where as edge was in a title match at 'mania with 70,000+ people.

Hogan was one of edge's icons which inspired edge to get into the wrestling business, what a douche

Just hope that Edge does well in the future

Quote Originally Posted by AngryMidget View Post
    Hogan is seriously jealous of what edge has achieved over the years and the crowd that he draws. Hogan is trying to sell out tna events which hold 2000 (i think ) people where as edge was in a title match at 'mania with 70,000+ people.

Hogan was one of edge's icons which inspired edge to get into the wrestling business, what a douche

hogan has sold out arenas of over 90,000 so your statement is flawed by nice try though.

what the Huckster legdrop wasn't extreme Brother just look at how many matches he won with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    Hogan never took half the bumps Edge took, Edge was in countless Ladder matches and in pretty much all of them he ended up taking pretty extreme bumps something Hogan never did. Hulk really needs to stfu and sit down, would be "terrible" to see his back fuck up again

na he just always defends tna on everything they do even if there wrong,suck and most of the time both.
    Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    Just admit it, you just want all the wrestlers to die in the ring.. \

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryMidget View Post

I also believe that Edge and Hogan won tagteam gold together? How they have changed.

Hogan is a big Orange goblin - attention whore. He can't leave well enough alone and just thank the man for his career, no he has to ridicule Edge and the WWE.
    "It's funny; I'm actually not wearing pants and that's how I watch NXT every week"