Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Hogan never took half the bumps Edge took, Edge was in countless Ladder matches and in pretty much all of them he ended up taking pretty extreme bumps something Hogan never did. Hulk really needs to stfu and sit down, would be "terrible" to see his back fuck up again
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Blog Entries
    Edge has a natural gift of the gab so I would love to see him interview, announce, or even become a manager!

Blog Entries
    and to think Hogan is the man Edge looked up to. Edge is doing what he needs to do not what he wants to do. I respect Edge for everything he has done to entertain us. Hogan on the other hand is tarnishing his legacy

I bet EDGE still wants to keep wrestling,he's one of the boys big time!!!

I think what he's trying to say is look at the people that were hurt badly and could've retired but didn't. What you forgot to mention is mick foley has rarely "wrestled" or took bumps in years! Stone Cold took a long time to recover from his neck surgery but it was never serious enough to put him in a wheelchair. Cena's wasn't either. Ric flair and HBK took a while to recover and were eventually cleared to wrestle.
    Edge may be one of the boys, but i guarantee he's done something most of the wrestlers hogan mentioned haven't...SAVED MONEY! Mick Foley doesn't need wrestling and hasn't since the early 2000s with his book sales. Edge has always stated that he is secure enough to live off his savings + he will still get merchandise and legends contract. I bet he will still affiliate with the WWE in a lesser role with the odd appearance.

Hogan is an idiot to say that "if any of the guys like me,Flair,Hardy,Andre,AA,Blanchard,orndoff,Henning would have listened to doctors we would have quit15yrsago. but I don't know Edges working environment because they are a media company not a wrestling company." No, they are a media company that cares about their well being. Edge said it hiself, WWE made him go for the check up when he told them he couldn't feel his arms! I'll miss Edge but he's a smart guy.

I'm shocked that he didn't say that about Droz, the Dynamite Kid, Bret Hart or even Lex! They were medically told to retire (Droz is different obviously) but you get the idea. Hogan is a dick, end of story.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Quote Originally Posted by dameduse823 View Post
    is there anything this whore wont do for attention?
    ^ lmao!!!
    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.

u guys are morons....hes not criticin edge...hes saying wrestling runs thru his veins and its hard to stay away....hes saying that wrestlers work thru injuries....hes not bashin edge...hes just saying that edge is great...hes saying wrestlers live in the ring and breath wrestling...in no way is he criticizin edge...he also believes wwe is makin him retire just like they did with flair...but he still wishes edge the best...i aint no hogan fan...but i dont think he criticize edge...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    I do think Edge is going to be involved somehow maybe as a manager or agent.... Much like most who have dealed with any kind of injury....

Although would love to see Edge slap the taste out of Hogan's mouth once as well.....
    What about as a commentator he'd be a hell of a lot Better than Booker T
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    Bring back the Cutting Edge full time would be good!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    Now now, I agree at first bukka was horrible, but he is becoming better, give the man some time.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Now now, I agree at first bukka was horrible, but he is becoming better, give the man some time.
    yea but EDGE would be awesome as a commentator
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...