Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Hulk Hogan Comments On Edge

Hulk Hogan tweeted the following about Edge's retirement...

"if any of the guys like me,Flair,Hardy,Andre,AA,Blanchard,orndoff,Henning would have listened to doctors we would have quit15yrsago. but I don't know Edges working environment because they are a media company not a wrestling company. HH"

"wrestlers work hurt! What about Foley! I bet EDGE still wants to keep wrestling,he's one of the boys big time!!! HH"

That last tiny scrap of respect for hulk hogan has just killed itself. I know Hogan is a pathetic egomaniac but to actually come out and say this after Edge announces he's being forced to retire... is there anything this whore wont do for attention?
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    Hulk Hogan tweeted the following about Edge's retirement...

"if any of the guys like me,Flair,Hardy,Andre,AA,Blanchard,orndoff,Henning would have listened to doctors we would have quit15yrsago. but I don't know Edges working environment because they are a media company not a wrestling company. HH"

"wrestlers work hurt! What about Foley! I bet EDGE still wants to keep wrestling,he's one of the boys big time!!! HH"

That last tiny scrap of respect for hulk hogan has just killed itself. I know Hogan is a pathetic egomaniac but to actually come out and say this after Edge announces he's being forced to retire... is there anything this whore wont do for attention?
    Wish them midget in MCW-Micro Championship Wrestling attacks Hogan myself!!!!!

Hogan is a joke.

Edge could be in a wheelchair now, we are lucky that this guy can walk.

Hogan just wishes he could entertain the fans like Edge can, he really is becoming the scum of the earth.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Blog Entries
    Hogan is a classless man he's finally hit a low using Edge's Ritirement to have a pop at wwe

maybe if he did that on impact instead of Using TNA to Copy everything WWE does

The State Hogan is in Now Probs attributed to edge's decision he doesn't want to end up like HH

Hulk Hogan is nobody's Hero anymore
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Blog Entries
    After criticism he tweeted:

"I'm not saying anything bad about Edge but he's a real wrestler,Stone Cold and Cena had neck surgery and u couldn't stop em,Or Edge it's in Edges blood,he lives for this business he's a real wrestler,he a lifer,he's one of the real boys,he's hard to hold down,that's all. HH"

Hogan finds himself a big deal because he still works after all those numorous back surgeries. Hogan had it far more easier in the ring than Edge ever had. He can't even come up with good names...

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

I like how all the people he listed have either passed away, are crippled or damn near crippled. Yet he's criticizing Edge because he wants to actually WALK away from the ring. What a douche.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

He's such a selfcentered ego-maniac, really a shame for the business.

Blog Entries
    I do think Edge is going to be involved somehow maybe as a manager or agent.... Much like most who have dealed with any kind of injury....

Although would love to see Edge slap the taste out of Hogan's mouth once as well.....

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    After criticism he tweeted:

"I'm not saying anything bad about Edge but he's a real wrestler,Stone Cold and Cena had neck surgery and u couldn't stop em,Or Edge it's in Edges blood,he lives for this business he's a real wrestler,he a lifer,he's one of the real boys,he's hard to hold down,that's all. HH"

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''