0 0%
  • Smackdown vs RAW 2010

2 9.52%
  • Smackdown vs RAW 2011

4 19.05%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

..greatest SVR game?

so which Smackdown vs RAW do you think is the best out of them all? vote & leave your opinion on why you think this..
    Right to Un-censor!

SvR for me as it was the first

From the SVR series: Here comes the Pain, by far.
    But my favorite WWE game of all time is No Mercy.

SVR: 2006 is my fave.

SVR 2006

I hope SVR 2011 will be better.

Normal Member
    I'm From N.E.W Jers, where plenty murders occurs
    i dont have enough money to buy 2011, but 07 was my fav and i liked 06's storyline
    lol umad?

Banned
    i've own'd all so far besides 2011, but they have all disappointed me.. IMO i believe nun can compare to SM SYM OR SM HCTP

the only answer is WWF No Mercy.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Here Comes The Pain, definitely. It had the best roster, moves were quick to execute and the animation is better than the current games. I think they were mocapped by the Hardys.

I play the PS3 versions and I have to say lately they are going downhill. I guess the yearly updates mean the developers don't have enough time to polish it up.

The camera sucks (especially once you leave the ring), the graphics are only marginally better than the PS2 versions and the flow of the game just doesn't feel right, like executing moves. When is the last time wrestlers performed a "strong grapple" to flow into another move?

Shut your mouth an Here comes the pain had THE BEST season mode ever, and the best selection on create a superstar/diva. The only issue I had with the game was that the graphics were super bad for the created superstars.

So, the best game there is will have to be SVR 2006. I have no idea why people voted for a game that hasn't even come out yet. xD

2007 had a great storyline as well, but a lot of the options you had in 07 were sorta limited. 08 was really dissapointing. Everything about it sucked, except for the graphics. 2009, was a tad bit better since they slightly repaired the create a wrestler dude, but the season mode still sucked. 2010 took 5495 steps back, and I sold that game the week after I bought it. That was how bad I thought that game was. 2011.. Heh, not going to bother. I'm fine as long as my HCTP does not mess up.