Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    i agree with something someone said earlier and thats that you need fueds and storylines to put people over, if cody rhodes had done more to mysterio than just beat him down a couple of times before mania his crowd reaction couldve been x10. what if he threw mysterio of the stage? what if he destroyed mysterio's favourite mask? did something drastic! in my opinion fueds are more important in mid card rivalries because they get you to care about people who dont have titles or name value, once youve got the crowd caring about you as a midcarder then its time for a legend or maineventer to put you over just to complete the picture

Quote Originally Posted by Sinliner View Post
    i agree with something someone said earlier and thats that you need fueds and storylines to put people over, if cody rhodes had done more to mysterio than just beat him down a couple of times before mania his crowd reaction couldve been x10. what if he threw mysterio of the stage? what if he destroyed mysterio's favourite mask? did something drastic! in my opinion fueds are more important in mid card rivalries because they get you to care about people who dont have titles or name value, once youve got the crowd caring about you as a midcarder then its time for a legend or maineventer to put you over just to complete the picture
    Interesting point. I never really looked at it from that point of view.
    CM Punk is not impressed with Chris Jericho.

Hmm no, let the talent elevate each other.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    The Main thing is that the young talent goes over but i don't see the harm of bringing back batista and Jericho (once he's finished dancing)

also they could bring back some Vets from the 90's such as Hardcore Holly, Road Dog ECT
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    The Main thing is that the young talent goes over but i don't see the harm of bringing back batista and Jericho (once he's finished dancing)

also they could bring back some Vets from the 90's such as Hardcore Holly, Road Dog ECT
    If Holly can stay clean or stay healthy.... Holly has an history with his neck being broke.... Thus other problems which made the WWE get rid of him!!!!

Blog Entries
    If the WWE would quit using some of the NXT stars putting them over Veterans of the Ring.... But WWE don't want to.....
    they want to push young talent who has little if any skills..... Which is alright if it for the Storyline or to elevate their career, not bury someone....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    If Holly can stay clean or stay healthy.... Holly has an history with his neck being broke.... Thus other problems which made the WWE get rid of him!!!!
    Hardcore Holly did drugs?
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

The Rock should start wrestling part time.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TempestH View Post
    The Rock should start wrestling part time.
    I think The Rock is on a part time deal with WWE. But I doubt he will actually wrestle until that match with Cena next year.

HBK retired last year. Edge has now retired. Goldust has stated that he thinks he will retire soon. Taker is on the verge of retirement. HHH is thinking about his career after in ring competition, which would indicate that he's thinking about quitting soon. Mark Henry, Rey Mysterio, Big Show and Kane will also be retiring in the next few years I feel.
    WWE have shown during the last year that they are aware of this, with the elevation of Miz, Sheamus, Barrett, Ziggler, Morrison and Alberto Del Rio to main event level. I know Sheamus and Barrett have dropped to upper mid card now, but they have both proven that they can perform at main event level.
    I predict that more young guys will be promoted during the next year. We're seeing Sin Cara being pushed upon his debut, and I hope that guys like Swagger, Kingston, Bryan, Bourne, Masters and a few from FCW (Tyler Black to name one) will be pushed.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I think The Rock is on a part time deal with WWE. But I doubt he will actually wrestle until that match with Cena next year.

HBK retired last year. Edge has now retired. Goldust has stated that he thinks he will retire soon. Taker is on the verge of retirement. HHH is thinking about his career after in ring competition, which would indicate that he's thinking about quitting soon. Mark Henry, Rey Mysterio, Big Show and Kane will also be retiring in the next few years I feel.
    WWE have shown during the last year that they are aware of this, with the elevation of Miz, Sheamus, Barrett, Ziggler, Morrison and Alberto Del Rio to main event level. I know Sheamus and Barrett have dropped to upper mid card now, but they have both proven that they can perform at main event level.
    I predict that more young guys will be promoted during the next year. We're seeing Sin Cara being pushed upon his debut, and I hope that guys like Swagger, Kingston, Bryan, Bourne, Masters and a few from FCW (Tyler Black to name one) will be pushed.
    Stone Cold mentioned the reason Rock and him were called was that the grass was too green.