Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Joe

Sry man wwe doesn't want anything to do with samoa joe he was a free agent they didn't want him. If they had him he would likely only be on superstars

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by monctonvike View Post
    Sry man wwe doesn't want anything to do with samoa joe he was a free agent they didn't want him. If they had him he would likely only be on superstars
    Once again, WWE at their most unbelievably bad in decision making. Joe could have made them a lot of money with Punk

I think that they need to bring back some legends personally. Hogan, savage, ect.... every yr at wrestlemania they should have a match of an old mania. hogan vs savage, flair vs. savage. I know as a fan i'd love to see something like that. get stonecold and the rock involved too. Give HHH his shot at kickin warriors ass haha, just since he beat HHH before HHH was big!! just my thoughts.

Blog Entries
    Rey is on his way out too

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Ok, so hear me out. HBK is retired. HHH and Undertaker are not far behind. Edge has apparantly left the building and has been talking of doing so for a while. Others on the brink are Mark Henry, Kane, Big Show & Goldust.

My question is, to fill the void left by so many big names, who will be left to put the new talent over? Because sure as hell, I'm a lot more convinced when someone like HHH or Big Show (or even Mark Henry) put over newcomers like Mason Ryan or Brodus Clay than by seeing them squash Chavo or Zack Ryder.

So what I'm suggesting is perhaps WWE needs to look at offering contracts to some 'names' to help bridge the gap, for their own roster's sake. People off contract like Batista and Bobby Lashley. Hell even bring Booker T and Nash back for a while.

I know I will probably cop heat for suggesting this but what the hell. I smell trouble brewing for WWE if they don't address this soon.
    100% agree
    Quote Originally Posted by skanky
    makes me wonder if its dixie carter

Thank You Edge

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    They would have to start paying attention to some talent in the back that are capable and deserve pushes.
    THIS.

WWE has a ton of talent in the back that needs a chance.

NOW Goldust, this is your chance to get the title! SEIZE IT!!!!

..Step aside Christian, the real #1 Contender is A-Rodg..

Blog Entries
    They got Orton, CM Punk, Cena, Christian, and a few others who can lead the locker room!!!!

Blog Entries
    From what we saw at Mania...which was alot more "newcomers" compete for titles and against veterans, I think that it would be a good idea to keep some around, or bring back a few for a while longer (such as Trish and Austin). This year's Mania showed me that people fully ready to see a new wave of wrestlers competing at the grandest stage of them all, such as ADR and Cody Rhodes. Not to say that their matches weren't great, or that they didn't deserve to be there, but compare their crowd reactions with those of Trish Stratus, Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Rock. They paled in comparison. I think keeping the veterans around for a while will help the younger crowd. But I doubt that the ones such as Mark Henry, or even Goldust at this point will do anything to further a rookie's career. WWE have fucked them up way too much for that opportunity now.

Yea I agree with what most everyone is saying. They definitely have plenty of talent to use but they just aren't being utilized in the way they should be and deserve to be. They have quite a few current stars that can lead them in the right direction though and plenty of up and comers like Sin Cara, ADR, Evan Bourne, etc.