Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast
    I smell a 14-month Pretty Ricky championship run.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I smell a 14-month Pretty Ricky championship run.
    This^^^^. I've said it before Ape, you should be writing for WWE

The fact that he didnt even wrestle at WM and was put in that gaunlet match instead of Punk makes no sense. Im OK with him in the title match but I think he was put in there because of his ability to entertain rather than his ability to wrestle.

Blog Entries
    JoMo really screwed himself, We all know R Truth have no place in this match and will end up pinned, now with Edge retiring and the little problem with Morrison they need new faces but seems like desperate move

JOMO being a bitch = ziggler getting fucked over again and r-truth in a title match.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead200 View Post
    JoMo really screwed himself, We all know R Truth have no place in this match and will end up pinned, now with Edge retiring and the little problem with Morrison they need new faces but seems like desperate move
    Which is why we will get a Zack Ryder face turn to even things up! Woo, woo, woo!

i would have preffered to see miz vs. morrison vs. ziggler >>>>> miz vs. r-truth vs. cena anyday of the week.

Yeah I agree with everyone who has stated that this is essentially supposed to be Morrison's spot in the WWE title picture. I was hoping Daniel Bryan would've come out and they would've had a 6-pack challenge for the #1 contender, but instead he teamed with A.P.P.L.E. to fight the Coore :/

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    i'll tell you. i think the plan was for a 4way with cena, morrison, ziggler and miz. but morrison is a bitch and isnt going to be push for awhile. so that hurts ziggler cause he was in a storyline with him. so now that morrison is in the dog house the writers have nothing for ziggler now. so they had to fill the hole with rtruth.
    This^^

Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    Someone for Miz to pin so that he doesn't go over Cena clean.
    And this^^

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Yeah I'd go along with the theory that he's filling JoMo's spot here. I mean come on, R-Truth, really? Really? Really? I just hope Melinorrison has picked out a nice vacation spot to spend their 90 day no compete clause before being snapped up by TNA. (I know this belongs in another thread but I get the feeling they are trying to get fired like Matt Hardy did? Hmmmm)
    I don't think they are 'trying' to get fired. I just think they are pouting and seriously need a wake up call.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    This^^

And this^^

I don't think they are 'trying' to get fired. I just think they are pouting and seriously need a wake up call.
    Yeah Vince isnt dumb enough to let go one of his most promising stars, he is just teaching him a lesson