Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
    Blog Entries
    After watching some of last nights Raw it made me say to myself WTF???? Changing the Main Event at Extreme Rules, but why??? I think I know the answer!!!!
    It could be another form of punishment for John Morrison and his gf Melina.... Have Morrison lose at ER thus, R Truth still get put over!!!!
    Also the fans in England is very different... They know good wrestling and wrestlers when they see them... Most of the time at that.... which explains why they get into the card more with chants.... They like Jo Mo cause his moves, R Truth reminds one of a black John Cena, got hidden talent, but not used, and can do awesome moves his-self!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    After watching some of last nights Raw it made me say to myself WTF???? Changing the Main Event at Extreme Rules, but why??? I think I know the answer!!!!
    It could be another form of punishment for John Morrison and his gf Melina.... Have Morrison lose at ER thus, R Truth still get put over!!!!
    Also the fans in England is very different... They know good wrestling and wrestlers when they see them... Most of the time at that.... which explains why they get into the card more with chants.... They like Jo Mo cause his moves, R Truth reminds one of a black John Cena, got hidden talent, but not used, and can do awesome moves his-self!!!
    I don't get how being in the main event at a ppv even if you're the one who gets pinned is a punishment.
    Jomo is getting his break, he's at a match with two of the biggest stars in Raw, that main evented WM.
    I think we can all agree that he's not going to win, but Im pretty sure he will steal the show (in a Cage match Morrison can do wonders) and maybe after the match, he will look like a credible contender.
    Watching the glass half-full since 1991

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Yeah at first I though JoMo was turning heel.
    Me too. I was about to get really excited. I love JoMo's wrestling but he sucks on the mic. Turning him heel & having him sound pissed could help him out. Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing him come out, kick ass, say f* off to the cameras, and handle his business.

In terms of the match, this could be good!
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

john morrison was by far the right choice to be added to this match and not r-truth, althought i would have marked out had john cena got replaced instead therefore fresh faces in the wwe championship match for once on ppv.

and miz vs morrison vs ziggler would look pretty sweet too

Well can't change everything over night, I think what they should do is find Cena another rivalry instead of the Miz and allow Miz and Morrison to have theirs.

I mean not for Morrison to win, yet but to really establish both guys as house hold names, they are going to need them for next year Wrestlemania, belt or not, Rock or not.

Cena can be put with anyone and still be a house hold name, I would like for R-Truth (Now a heel) to really start some sadistic rivalry with Cena. Cena, is a mega star and does not really needs to be near the title, I mean they can still give the guy Main events and not being for the belt.

What they need now is to really mak everyone else shine because the following years with out the Veteran stars like Taker, HHH, Edge an HBK are going to be challenging for them.

Quote Originally Posted by The New Guy View Post
    I think we can all agree that he's not going to win, but Im pretty sure he will steal the show (in a Cage match Morrison can do wonders) and maybe after the match, he will look like a credible contender.
    Maybe somehow starship pain on top of the cage ?

Quote Originally Posted by Gameover View Post
    Maybe somehow starship pain on top of the cage ?
    If he hit it, it would be shocking.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Actually I think he will try it, but won't hit it, or maybe try to hit it on both Cena and The Miz and hitting it only on Cena, that way the Miz gets out and Cena and Morrison are out the finish.

i would mark the fuck out if he did that, even if it would totally miss. btw is he not using that kick finisher anymore? it was kinda growing on me because he could use it in so many different ways and places. and atleast that always hits.

Quote Originally Posted by The New Guy View Post
    I think we can all agree that he's not going to win, but Im pretty sure he will steal the show (in a Cage match Morrison can do wonders) and maybe after the match, he will look like a credible contender
    I wouldn't get my hopes up just yet on the not winning part ... Anything is possible. Nobody saw John Morrison as the guy to replace R-Truth for Extreme Rules a week later.