Page 1 of 22 123 11 ... LastLast

Morrison vs Cena vs Miz

If you have watched Raw, R-Truth is part of the WWE Championship match alongside John Cena and the Miz. I think this is Truth's time to maybe show that he can be a main eventer. Sure, he messes up, but who in wrestling doesn't. I hoping the Truth actually wins for some reason.

Thoughts?

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well, it's official. Truth Vs Miz Vs Cena at ER. Wonder what brought this on.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

#FreeBodom

my thoughts. Truth's gimmick is just as annoying if not more annoying then the super cena gimmick. Mid card talent at best.

It seems a little out of the blue just to give a push for R-Truth. I mean he hasn't done much recently until tonight. I think they should have built him up a little before just shoving him into the title picture from nowhere.

But then again, with the lose of Edge recently. WWE may be pushing hard now because their roster is not in good shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Well, it's official. Truth Vs Miz Vs Cena at ER. Wonder what brought this on.
    i'll tell you. i think the plan was for a 4way with cena, morrison, ziggler and miz. but morrison is a bitch and isnt going to be push for awhile. so that hurts ziggler cause he was in a storyline with him. so now that morrison is in the dog house the writers have nothing for ziggler now. so they had to fill the hole with rtruth.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottland View Post
    It seems a little out of the blue just to give a push for R-Truth. I mean he hasn't done much recently until tonight. I think they should have built him up a little before just shoving him into the title picture from nowhere.

But then again, with the lose of Edge recently. WWE may be pushing hard now because their roster is not in good shape.
    Yeah, they seem to be testing people out to see if they could fill in the hole Edge left.

Blog Entries
    I'm happy, I like Truth on the ring and in the mic, I've liked him since I first saw him in TNA(I'm to young to remember K-Kwik).

Blog Entries
    Actually I was very suprised with this, R Truth is not main event material!!, The bright side is they can use him as the man to be pinned, that way nor Cena or Miz would lose credibity

Someone for Miz to pin so that he doesn't go over Cena clean.

e; never read the post above me, boy do I look foolish

Blog Entries
    Yeah I'd go along with the theory that he's filling JoMo's spot here. I mean come on, R-Truth, really? Really? Really? I just hope Melinorrison has picked out a nice vacation spot to spend their 90 day no compete clause before being snapped up by TNA. (I know this belongs in another thread but I get the feeling they are trying to get fired like Matt Hardy did? Hmmmm)