Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WTF is up with all of Daniel Bryan's entrance themes!?

First of all, in case you didn't know, he used a remake of the Burnout theme (and yes I am talking about the video game). I have one thing to say to that........WTF!
    Now he is using some overused classical song and once again.......WTF!
    I would think that the talented musician that is Jim Johnston would be able to make a theme for Daniel Bryan, but no. Instead we get these two songs. I must admit the Burnout one was good but once you realize where it comes from it's just completely stupid as to why they would do that. Unless of course WWE is now in a working relationship with EA to promote another Burnout game, but I haven't heard about one coming out any time soon.

Anyway what are your thoughts on this?
    "Well, well, well! It is I the quintessential studmuffin Joel 'Just like the Rubix Cube, the more you play with it, the harder it gets' Gertner"

Gertner to TNA!

I saw the segment last night and now I don't even remember what the song sounded like. Maybe lame music is being done that way because the WWE Universe has to keep being reminded that Daniel Bryan is a nerd like Michael Cole loves to call him. But I'm sure Daniel Bryan is okay with that, especially because Vince let him win the U.S. title already. Creative does acknowledge his skill, but they must obviously accept his personality when they let him be in a backstage segment with a main eventer, when he asked Edge to quiet down so he could keep reading his book.

Banned
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Danielson reads books, what a f'n nerd. U MAD!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Bryan does need some new entrance music as well as ring attire. I believe unless he does something to appeal to the masses, his push in the WWE will not last too long. We all know that in the WWE, a superstar can't make it on in-ring ability alone.
    "Your soul is mine!"

Quote Originally Posted by djsoulslayer View Post
    Bryan does need some new entrance music as well as ring attire. I believe unless he does something to appeal to the masses, his push in the WWE will not last too long. We all know that in the WWE, a superstar can't make it on in-ring ability alone.
    The only name I can think of is Chris Benoit.

Anyways, his new theme did entertain the fans. "The Ride of the Valkyries" is the theme. I am not complaining on this theme, though he should get a theme when he is ready to kick someones head in. Or remix his new theme with a rock taste or something.

#REAL!

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    wwe should try to use the rights to The Final Countdown by: Europe that was his indy theme
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    wwe should try to use the rights to The Final Countdown by: Europe that was his indy theme
    That would be sweet. xD

#REAL!

He should keep coming out to different themes each week, with the angle that he's searching for the right one.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Sasaki View Post
    He should keep coming out to different themes each week, with the angle that he's searching for the right one.
    friggin lol

I havent heard the new daniel's new theme but I already dig the so called generic rock theme(honestly better than entire music theme from tna)

I like his new theme, its...weird. I think WWE are trying to make him seem a bit odd, not the average superstar with shiney pants, hip music and silly taunts, which is good cause he's not average and tipical.

They wont beat Final Countdown though.

"I am going to put on a Nexus shirt and armband and go drink the tears of John Cena fans."
    - Joey Styles