Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 29 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trips88 View Post
    I'm really about to piss my pants laughing at these two!
    I'm glad I am helping entertain you. But alas, it's time to rest my "pwnz0r!" batteries. Try not to be bored, maybe you can try to sleep?

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    1) Edge cashing in MITB on John Cena to win his first world title.
    2) The live sex celebration ;P
    3) Edge's wedding with Vickie Guererro that got ruined.
    4) Edge's wedding with Lita that got ruined.
    5) Edge spearing The Undertaker through the HIAC.
    6) Edge going 1 on 1 with The Undertaker at Wrestlemania.
    7) Edge teaming up with Christian as E&C.
    8) Edge jumping across the announce tables and spearing Chris Jericho through the last one at Wrestlemania 26.
    9) Edge SPEARING JEFF HARDY 20 FEET IN MID AIR!!! UNFORGETTABLE MOMENT RIGHT THERE.
    Pretty much of what i had in mind.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spear-O-Matic View Post
    You give me every right to be snobbish when the best insult you can think of is a rudimentary "your mom!" joke and you follow it up by saying "seem you isn't all that perfect too!!!!" Oh, and you used... 25 exclamation marks for about 9 sentences. If you could actually formulate a logical sentence, I might dare to deem you the next literary wonder. But again, I remind you "seem you isn't all that perfect too," which I can only guess was you saying "seeing as you aren't all that perfect either" or "I GIVE UP!!!! BIG SMART MAN OUT THUNK ME!!!!" I really can't tell the difference, I suck at speaking Idiot (the language).
    ?????????????

I'm glad I am helping entertain you. But alas, it's time to rest my "pwnz0r!" batteries. Try not to be bored, maybe you can try to sleep?

Sleep is the only way out of this. Collins will...not....stop.

Even though I witnessed Edge's retirement with my own two eyes it is still hard to believe. He was one of my all-time favorites, and he played the role of a heel really well. I don't think anyone could recapture Edge's run as the Heeltastic Rated R Superstar. He knew his way around with a Michrophone an he wasn't afraid of jobbing for the sake of putting over younger talent. He was even very talented himself which made him a very valuable asset to the WWE. I wish you the best of luck with your home in the mountains an that Childrens Book that you are highly looking forward to making. When it finally comes out I will buy it out of support. God bless, Edge! We love you!

Quote Originally Posted by PandaMassacre View Post
    Even though I witnessed Edge's retirement with my own two eyes it is still hard to believe. He was one of my all-time favorites, and he played the role of a heel really well. I don't think anyone could recapture Edge's run as the Heeltastic Rated R Superstar. He knew his way around with a Michrophone an he wasn't afraid of jobbing for the sake of putting over younger talent. He was even very talented himself which made him a very valuable asset to the WWE. I wish you the best of look with your home in the mountains an that Childrens Book that you are highly looking forward to making. When it finally come out I will buy it out of support. God bless, Edge! We love you!
    It was all VERY sudden. I didn't check the site before Raw and it came out of nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by tittle97 View Post
    It was all VERY sudden. I didn't check the site before Raw and it came out of nowhere.
    I know what you mean. I am just happy that the guy was able to get out of there before he was put into a vegatative state, or worse, DEAD.

Blog Entries
    You give me every right to be snobbish when the best insult you can think of is a rudimentary "your mom!" joke and you follow it up by saying "seem you isn't all that perfect too!!!!" Oh, and you used... 25 exclamation marks for about 9 sentences. If you could actually formulate a logical sentence, I might dare to deem you the next literary wonder. But again, I remind you "seem you isn't all that perfect too," which I can only guess was you saying "seeing as you aren't all that perfect either" or "I GIVE UP!!!! BIG SMART MAN OUT THUNK ME!!!!" I really can't tell the difference, I suck at speaking Idiot (the language).
    I'm all for putting an end to this we can agree to disagree and at least try to respect the other(s) views... And quit with the name calling and lame grade school insults "that some of us" not naming no names is doing!!!
    End of story end of this being about me or you!!!!

Oh I forgot, the shit about West Virginia that is being said is pretty fucked up. Yea there are some hillbilly fucks that cant spell and are dumb as shit but alot of people from West Virginia are normal people that are hard working and try to make good money to support their families. I get tired of people putting down the entire state because of a small percentage of those dumbasses!

IM A PAUL HEYMAN GUY TOO!!

Blog Entries
    Thank you Edge for everything such a great entertainer I remember just back in 05 when you came back from injury I wanted to be like you. and now you are retiring as a Champion just like you've always been. I am happy to see you retiring for the sake of your health unlike your hero *cough Hogan cough* thank you Adam Copeland for everything you did to entertain us fans day in and day out for 19 years. an you know I was on twitter I saw Mason Ryan trending above Adam Copeland I let out a huge twitter rant about that. You Adam are a great and I look forward to seeing you in the Hall of Fame in the near future