Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Tna untill slammiversry

I read that tna has locked in creative plans up intill Slammiversry so what have they've planned

I am Confident that Sting will drop the title to anderson at Lockdown
    after Beating Jarrett at Lockdown i think Angle should head after the title
    when AJ gets Back he's got a fued lined up with Bully Ray
    once the Pope/Joe terrible fued is over Joe can head for the belt
    Mickie James will have some new compition hopefully i'd like to see Velvet Sky challenge
    Mcmg are coming back and The British invasion is back Bosting the tag division
    Low Ki is a free agent and Tna has to offer him a deal
    Rvd Heel turn? Or something to refresh his god old gimmick

of coarse this is TNA and things dont happen this way but i'd like to see thease things happen

Thoughts?
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

So I see Sting turning heel at lockdown holding the belt for a a couple more months then droping it to AJ.

Slammiversary is the PPV after LockDown?

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    I read that tna has locked in creative plans up intill Slammiversry so what have they've planned

I am Confident that Sting will drop the title to anderson at Lockdown
    after Beating Jarrett at Lockdown i think Angle should head after the title
    when AJ gets Back he's got a fued lined up with Bully Ray
    once the Pope/Joe terrible fued is over Joe can head for the belt
    Mickie James will have some new compition hopefully i'd like to see Velvet Sky challenge
    Mcmg are coming back and The British invasion is back Bosting the tag division
    Low Ki is a free agent and Tna has to offer him a deal
    Rvd Heel turn? Or something to refresh his god old gimmick

of coarse this is TNA and things dont happen this way but i'd like to see thease things happen

Thoughts?
    why hire low ki when they already don't used 80% of there roster. he left WWE cause they had nothing for him. TNA will still have nothing for him.

RVD should just be let go instead of turning another wrestler heel like they do every week. well every 2 days cuz they tape so far ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by jwt15 View Post
    So I see Sting turning heel at lockdown holding the belt for a a couple more months then droping it to AJ.
    sting is never been heel cuz people love him 2 much...event in maint event mafia

My idea

I can see RVD being a heel by the summer it will make for a good match for slammiversary (I guess thats tna's summer slam) whoever he faces probaly be sting. I hope they do something with that TV title Im tired of it falling into some bums hands they need to make it like their 2nd or 3rd best belt. I hope matt morgan sometime by that part of the year will be fighting for the belt also. Im starting to like immortal lead by bully ray they look real tough now even abyss look more menacing now and hardy thats a good group but like you said its TNA you never know what might unfold by that time.

Hard to say what will happen until Slammiversary,I only watch TNA ppv.Now that Jarrett is active wrestler again I say bring back King of the Mountain.

Low Ki should just stay in the indys TBH. RVD, along with Sting and other oldies, should just hang it up. I don't get excited when I see them. AJ should be back and take that championship and maybe fued with Joe again? Maybe, IDK.

mmm maybe keeping sting as champion for a loooong time will work, also I think that the new number one contender for the title should be bully ray just for one match and then begin a feud with rvd or aj styles , or both , also they should try bringing more aaa talent so they can refresh the roster for a while and to give more energy to the x division

Quote Originally Posted by wallyman View Post
    sting is never been heel cuz people love him 2 much...event in maint event mafia
    That's what i thought about the Rock in 2003 and Stone Cold in 2001...What about Hulk Hogan in WCW? Anyone can turn heel if done correctly. Align Sting with immortal and make him more of a coward and i bet people start hating on sting a bit more than usual.

I'd like to see a British invasion v MCMG storyline!
    Let's hope that Velvet stays AWAY from the title! but i can see this Winter thing lasting a few months =/ Leading to the reformation of TBP for Angelina to turn on her anyway...or something like that. That would be the only thing worth coming off this horrible fued.

I too want this Joe/pope thing ended. I don't know if he'd be put in the Main event though...He's not been the same since his Angle fued ended years ago. More than likely is that either pope or joe helps out Morgan vs LAX 2.0. Hopefully with homicide If you're going to do LAX..do it right with K Dogg, apollo and homicide at least.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!