Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyrysm View Post
    Simply put, they need to stop trying to be WWE and just do their own thing. Right now they're the Boston Red Sox to the New York Yankees: they claim to be opposite, but they're just a watered down version of the same thing. As soon as they establish their own identity and stop acting like the #2 company, then they will at least give themselves a chance to be more successful.

    Potential ways to accomplish this:
    -Return of the 6-sided ring
    -Title defenses on IMPACT!
    -Reestablish X-Division and Tag-Team divisions
    -More wrestling
    -Open the show with people other than Hogan and Bischoff
    -Stop reliving WCW storylines

    how does TNA try and be the WWE? I think you have this wrong, TNA tries to be like the WWE USED TO BE.
    You want more wrestling on Impact? How about more wrestling on RAW? They have constant promos and when a match finally does come on, they cut to commercial midway through, and such as last week they had two commercials during one match! Also, lately a few of the episodes of raw had a the rock doing a promo as a main event. Its annoying when people complain about TNA's flaws, yet the WWE has the same exact ones!

    There are 3 things TNA needs to do and they will be better than the WWE. The return of the 6 sided ring, The x division and better writing. Thats it.

    On a side note, whether you like TNA or not, TNA absolutely has the WWE beat with the entrances and entrance music. Im sick of hearing sheamus, an irish heel wrestler, come out to that song. It does not match his gimmick at all, whatsoever. The WWE has a problem with that they are trying to sell albums lol
    Last edited by Mark Petries IP; 04-11-2011 at 09:21 AM.

  2. #12
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinger187 View Post
    true very true, most of the guys getting a push now would be better managers/trainers/help young guys get over!
    I mean that may very well be the plan, use the older guys to put the younger and more talented guys over, but prior history (See WCW) with this manegment isn't promising.



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




  3. #13
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Petries IP View Post
    On a side note, whether you like TNA or not, TNA absolutely has the WWE beat with the entrances and entrance music. Im sick of hearing sheamus, an irish heel wrestler, come out to that song. It does not match his gimmick at all, whatsoever. The WWE has a problem with that they are trying to sell albums lol
    Entrance Music? This is your argument? I don't think entrance music is something TNA should hang their hat on...



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Entrance Music? This is your argument? I don't think entrance music is something TNA should hang their hat on...
    Actually the WWE wrestlers get like no pop because of the music, people are not paying attention to the entrance they are paying attention to the mainstream rock songs

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Entrance Music? This is your argument? I don't think entrance music is something TNA should hang their hat on...
    and just like a typical WWE fan, you ignored everything else and focused on the music. When WWE fans are told there is something wrong with the show, they ignore it lol

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    I mean that may very well be the plan, use the older guys to put the younger and more talented guys over, but prior history (See WCW) with this manegment isn't promising.
    thats what I said man we said the same thing! AND TNA THEMES SUCK! there not creative at all, Id take a WWE theme over TNA. Plan and simple 2 reasons why TNA/WWE don't use more mainstream songs MONEY, and Bands don't want to be put with whoever is using there song. Imagine some top chart song hits and out comes Drug Hardy, If i was in a band i wouldn't want my music to be stuck on him.


    EDIT

    Look at the difference here

    WWEhttp://youtu.be/v8K-VVrQTAU


    TNAhttp://youtu.be/19l99x1QqCQ
    Last edited by Stinger187; 04-11-2011 at 09:33 AM. Reason: add video's

  7. #17
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Petries IP View Post
    and just like a typical WWE fan, you ignored everything else and focused on the music. When WWE fans are told there is something wrong with the show, they ignore it lol
    I would like to see more wrestling in WWE but TNA has the same problem except when TNA ends Impact with a good looking match on paper they usually screw it up with a bad finish.



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




  8. #18
    Now Look at this FAN MADE ONE

    it kicks both of them out of water

  9. #19
    Check these out
    TNA

    WWE

    WWE's usually showcase what they do not just random shit...
    TNA random shit a lot of use of showing there name and numbers!

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    1,948
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisQ1 View Post
    Personally, I dont feel she needs to get rid of Hogan, Bishoff and Russo. I would however do a number of things with them.
    First I would make Hogan and Bishoff on air talents only, I would not let them have any say what so ever in creative or production matter. They would be characters on TV and thats where there involvement would end. If used correctly they can get major heat and help put other guys over.

    Second, we all know Russo can be a terrible booker at times, he has shown this in TNA and in WCW, but he can also write a good show as well. I think what Russo needs is a filter much like he had in the WWF/E with Vince McMahon. Some of Russo's storys would be outlandish but Vince would have the final say. The perfect person for this job would be Paul Heyman, put him in charge of all creative matters and have Russo as head writer, this would give TNA the much needed filter for Russo and I believe then we would see some good storylines.

    In regards to your question, the bursting of Dixies bubble so to speak will happen when the company makes significant losses of millions per year (I'm talking around 7-10 million not the 1-3 they used to lose). And/or if Spike TV stops pushing the product because of poor ratings.
    I agree i thought TNA was going to use hogan and Bishoff as like GM's One Face and One Heel but instead they made Both Heel like Dummies.....Also Great idea Making There be Someone above Russo To tell him No or Yes to his ideas cause right now whatever storylines he Make basically get used

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.