Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

what will it take to burst Dixie's bubble?

I won't go into what's wrong with TNA, we ll know. My question is what will it take for Dixie to relize the company needs a change? Is there any way to get that company out of the clutches of Russo, Hogan and co?
    The silverback alpha male needs no signature

when she finally sits down and watches the show and realises it makes no sense lol

when spike tv drops them.

Blog Entries
    Personally, I dont feel she needs to get rid of Hogan, Bishoff and Russo. I would however do a number of things with them.
    First I would make Hogan and Bishoff on air talents only, I would not let them have any say what so ever in creative or production matter. They would be characters on TV and thats where there involvement would end. If used correctly they can get major heat and help put other guys over.

Second, we all know Russo can be a terrible booker at times, he has shown this in TNA and in WCW, but he can also write a good show as well. I think what Russo needs is a filter much like he had in the WWF/E with Vince McMahon. Some of Russo's storys would be outlandish but Vince would have the final say. The perfect person for this job would be Paul Heyman, put him in charge of all creative matters and have Russo as head writer, this would give TNA the much needed filter for Russo and I believe then we would see some good storylines.

In regards to your question, the bursting of Dixies bubble so to speak will happen when the company makes significant losses of millions per year (I'm talking around 7-10 million not the 1-3 they used to lose). And/or if Spike TV stops pushing the product because of poor ratings.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinliner View Post
    when she finally sits down and watches the show and realises it makes no sense lol
    She sit in front row at ringside most of the time if i'm not mistaken,as if she try to portray she is 'one with the family',maybe it looks good while watching live in person but doesnt translate well on tv and i think she should know by now.

I think she should do more research on other wrestling promotion other than wwe.

i think the problem is, dixie loves the stuff but doesn't quite understand it, what she needs to do is bring someone in who can help her in decision making, someone not high as hell off their own ego as Hogan, Russo, and Bischoff are. Heyman would be a great choice as would a number of retired wrestlers who would be willing to not become an on screen personality, if TNA and ROH are on friendly enough terms that they can freely allow C.D to wrestle on both without an issue, she might wanna try asking them for a bit of help, and maybe send something their way in return.

i agree with making hogan and bischoff on screen characters only, and filtering russo. we need the 6 sided ring back, and we need the x devision championship to be as special as the world championship again, and finally, they might wanna tour a bit more often (not all the time, the fact they stay in one spot makes it alot easier on their wrestlers, but if they go around every once in a while, they can make more cash) and with said cash, upgrade the impact zone.

whats that metronome i hear?

Blog Entries
    Simply put, they need to stop trying to be WWE and just do their own thing. Right now they're the Boston Red Sox to the New York Yankees: they claim to be opposite, but they're just a watered down version of the same thing. As soon as they establish their own identity and stop acting like the #2 company, then they will at least give themselves a chance to be more successful.

Potential ways to accomplish this:
    -Return of the 6-sided ring
    -Title defenses on IMPACT!
    -Reestablish X-Division and Tag-Team divisions
    -More wrestling
    -Open the show with people other than Hogan and Bischoff
    -Stop reliving WCW storylines

Follow me at:
    cmstanton.tumblr.com (The CS BS: Sports Edition)
    Twitter: @TheCSBS

Quote Originally Posted by Anyrysm View Post
    Simply put, they need to stop trying to be WWE and just do their own thing. Right now they're the Boston Red Sox to the New York Yankees: they claim to be opposite, but they're just a watered down version of the same thing. As soon as they establish their own identity and stop acting like the #2 company, then they will at least give themselves a chance to be more successful.

Potential ways to accomplish this:
    -Return of the 6-sided ring
    -Title defenses on IMPACT!
    -Reestablish X-Division and Tag-Team divisions
    -More wrestling
    -Open the show with people other than Hogan and Bischoff
    -Stop reliving WCW storylines
    This here is good but you want you Huge title def, with all the build up to be on on PPV so people buy it, But TV title, tag, should all be def. regularly! WHC, XDC, WC should be PPV bouts if the build up is proper, it's all about money, they want the story on free tv and you to buy the PPV for the title matches!

Black Ninja!
    It probably won't happen but she (Dixie) needs to fire Hogan, Bischoff, and Russo and hire Paul Heyman. Say what you will about how ECW ended but Paul E. is a creative genius and he wouldpush the guys who need to be pushed.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    It probably won't happen but she (Dixie) needs to fire Hogan, Bischoff, and Russo and hire Paul Heyman. Say what you will about how ECW ended but Paul E. is a creative genius and he wouldpush the guys who need to be pushed.
    true very true, most of the guys getting a push now would be better managers/trainers/help young guys get over!