Cm punk to tna???

What if CM Punk went to TNA? Would you start watching TNA if you havent before??? I sure as hell would!! I could see them trying to get CM Punk now that he has gone. AJ Styles VS CM Punk? CM Punk Heel with Bully Ray Heel??? They dont have alot of scheduled live events and he would get some money and he already has some saved up. That would be big for TNA and I would watch every single week! I wish he would go back to WWE i really do.. If he does go to TNA though it would be easier on him.
    Austin 3:16 says I just whipped your ass

Not happening
    Profile Retired

TNA would have to get rid of more wrestlers to get Punk. Nah bro.

Blog Entries
    Even if Punk went to TNA, it would take more than that company signing one guy to make me watch. If you think that TNA's answer to boosting viewers is to sign 'big names' then you're mistaken. There's a bucket full of things wrong with the company that they need to address to create a better quality of product.

But Punk wouldn't go to TNA. One of the reasons he's quit is because he needs time off, so going straight into another company isn't exactly going to be on his mind in the near future.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

A.J. Styles isnt with TNA anymore.

OT: I dont think that TNA or the Carters could afford to go get C.M. Punk and still be able to pay the other wrestlers on the roster. The only way I could see Punk actually going to TNA would be if Spike stepped in and paid for his contract as an investment into their product to gain more viewers, as they did with Tito and Rampage. But if they did get him a contract that was beneficial to both of them, I think it would be a major step up for TNA to be a competitor with WWE.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Even if Punk went to TNA, it would take more than that company signing one guy to make me watch. If you think that TNA's answer to boosting viewers is to sign 'big names' then you're mistaken. There's a bucket full of things wrong with the company that they need to address to create a better quality of product.

But Punk wouldn't go to TNA. One of the reasons he's quit is because he needs time off, so going straight into another company isn't exactly going to be on his mind in the near future.
    You do have some strong points man. I see that now and agree. More of a what if i guess.
    Austin 3:16 says I just whipped your ass

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

While I do not think Punk will end up in #TNAwful, remember what Kurt Angle did?

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Here's what is going to happen next.

I am going to close this thread, and the others that have sprouted like mushrooms after the rain

Y'all can continue this discussion on the CM Punk leaving thread, which is still open, and was already active.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.