Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 50
  1. #31
    Black Ninja! The Brown One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Auckland, NewZealand
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    4
    Well Gail Kim just posted this on her Twitter:
    "Can people stop talking about me supposed leaving or my personal life here?its really annoying guys. I'm not going anywhere last time I'm saying it. It makes me want to avoid twitter. Let's talk about more positive and interesting things. Happy raw day... Hopefully us divas will be in action 2nite! "

    Whether shes just saying that to stop the rumors or not is unknown. But I don't think anyone should jump to conclusions just yet. We have to wait at least a few weeks to see if shes fired in the annual WWE spring cleaning.

  2. #32
    Black Ninja! THEKEVINBRAND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Posts
    7,948
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Well Gail Kim just posted this on her Twitter:
    "Can people stop talking about me supposed leaving or my personal life here?its really annoying guys. I'm not going anywhere last time I'm saying it. It makes me want to avoid twitter. Let's talk about more positive and interesting things. Happy raw day... Hopefully us divas will be in action 2nite! "

    Whether shes just saying that to stop the rumors or not is unknown. But I don't think anyone should jump to conclusions just yet. We have to wait at least a few weeks to see if shes fired in the annual WWE spring cleaning.
    you know it's easy to go on twitter to deny things
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!


  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Actually the Women divison in WCW came 3 times....
    1991 with Madusa Bambi, Judy Martin and Lelani Kai and several LPWA stars Susan Sexto, Misty Blue simmes, Linda Dallas, Kat LeRoux and Itsuki Yamazaki and Mami Kitimura against Miki Handa and Miss A
    Then 1996 when Madusa returned and drop the WWF/WWE womens belt in the trash can on Nitro... had Bull Nokano and Japanese women from the GAEA Japan promotion (Akira Hokuto, Chigusa Nagayo, KAORU, Meiko Satomura, and Sonoko Kato and Leilani Kai, Peggy Lee Leather, Debbie Combs, and Luna Vachon.

    then in late 1999/2000 they brought it back with Madusa, Mona, Sherri Martel, Rhonda Sing, Patty Stonegrinder, Brandi Alexander, Little Jeanne, Dee Dee Venturi, Fantasy, Lexie Fyfe, Asya, Midnight, Daffney, Major Gunns, Miss Hancock, Torrie Wilson, Kimberly Page, Spice, Paisley, and Tygress.
    Wasn't the 1999 women's division almost all valets/nitro girls? I never thought the women's division in WCW (93 onwards) had any REAL credibility though.

    G
    GMU - UTID!
     
    2012 - 2nd!

  4. #34
    Black Ninja! The Brown One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Auckland, NewZealand
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    you know it's easy to go on twitter to deny things
    That I do :P But there have been things that have come true in the past that have been posted on Twitter.

  5. #35
    Black Ninja! THEKEVINBRAND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Posts
    7,948
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    That I do :P But there have been things that have come true in the past that have been posted on Twitter.
    only one way to find out, sit there and wait :/
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!


  6. #36
    I doubt she'll go back unless they offer her a big pay contract. That's why she left in the first place.

    And I doubt WWE will want to let go of someone who faced Kong before.

  7. #37
    Gail Kim doesn't need to go to TNA, afterall didn't see she leave TNA because she wanted more money and wrestle infront of more people.
    Mabe she wanted to travel more. But on the other hand that she left WWE to go to TNA because she didnt want to be on the road that much.
    Gail Kim needs to make up her mind on what she wants to do and stick with it.

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by TNA Ambassador View Post
    Gail Kim doesn't need to go to TNA, afterall didn't see she leave TNA because she wanted more money and wrestle infront of more people.
    Mabe she wanted to travel more. But on the other hand that she left WWE to go to TNA because she didnt want to be on the road that much.
    Gail Kim needs to make up her mind on what she wants to do and stick with it.
    Didn't you read her response to the rumor like a month ago denying it, and she didn't go to TNA to avoid travelling, she was released from her contract all of the sudden by the WWE, she had no say at the time.

    Money wise, I think she will stay with WWE anyway, while she might not be on TV, she wrestles a lot during house shows anyway and make waaaaay more money that what TNA was willing to give her.

  9. #39
    God el gabo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Juan, Puerto Rico
    Posts
    1,494
    Quote Originally Posted by maar13 View Post
    Didn't you read her response to the rumor like a month ago denying it, and she didn't go to TNA to avoid travelling, she was released from her contract all of the sudden by the WWE, she had no say at the time.

    Money wise, I think she will stay with WWE anyway, while she might not be on TV, she wrestles a lot during house shows anyway and make waaaaay more money that what TNA was willing to give her.
    It was said that she loved TNA, the deciding factor was money. She at least has a 6 digit salary in WWE. TNA probably gave her chump change. You should get your stories straight buddy.


    "I am not a NUGGET!"

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by el gabo View Post
    It was said that she loved TNA, the deciding factor was money. She at least has a 6 digit salary in WWE. TNA probably gave her chump change. You should get your stories straight buddy.
    What story straight? The one in which she was released from WWE before going to TNA which at the time didn't even had a Women's division? Or the one in that she was on WWE because her salary was waaaaay bigger than TNA wanted to give her?

    I never said she didn't love her time at TNA, but if you read my last sentence, it is about money, it all came to money in the end. You should start paying attention or read the complete post before replying to it.

    And by the way, during that timeit was said that she did it to set an example to TNA and women's wrestling.It was said Dixie Carter praised The KOs division and told they were a valuable asset to TNA ( I know this because Dixie posted about it every damn time on twitter) but when it came down to women's contract, the money they were given was ridiculous, like if they were the t valuable asset for the company even when they got segments with more ratings that their male counterparts.

    That was why she decided to leave, to ake a statement that Women deserved better money in TNA and that there were other options out there.

    Hell with the money they are receiving even the Indies are better for them, which is a shame because TNA used to have the best assambled Women's roster there was, but never cared enough to keep it and now are even being sued by one of their former KO (Daffney).

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.