Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 50
  1. #21
    Black Ninja! THEKEVINBRAND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Posts
    7,948
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    I'm not that optimistic about her saving the division. They've brought back Alyssa Flash, Roxxi, ODB in the past few weeks and had them simply to put over madison rayne; who then gets beat 2days in a row by Traci Brooks!?
    The management don't WANT to save the knockouts or ODB, Alyssa and Roxxi wouldn't be one night jobbers! It doesn't matter what woman they sign, if management doesn't WANT to use them correctly/or can't, then the division will still suck.
    the reason why they jobbed to Madison is to make her the top heel Knockout , and needs to be pushed as a credible champion, for once it's not only centered around The Beautiful People
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!


  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by tshizzy34 View Post
    She just needs to get the hell away from that damn Daniel Bryan. The whole gimmick of him coming out with different divas is ridiculous.
    I think the main reason she is Bryan's 'girlfriend' was to make the Bellas become heel,but the storyline finished couple of month ago.

  3. #23
    Just because u leave one company doesnt mean u are goin to the other

  4. #24
    I highly doubt she'll go back to TNA. The reason she left in the first place was money and they are still paying the KO's the lowest wages by far in the company.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Posts
    3,189


    Asian persuasion at its finest!!!

  6. #26
    Black Ninja! HCollins-TNA1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    from West Virginia and lived in Virginia
    Posts
    8,349
    Blog Entries
    1
    Just hope WWE at least have an Awesome Kong/Gail Kim feud!!!!!
    But i would expect her to come back to TNA in some form or capicity even a Mickie James match would be nice to see if she comes back!!!

  7. #27
    The Trinity xAzureSkye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Emerald Isle
    Posts
    4,657
    Blog Entries
    2
    Doubt it, TNA surprisingly treated her bad, paid her less than SHARMELL, who was a valet.. well Sharmell was one of the most highest paid Knockouts. & when Gail asked for more money.. they fired her -.- So no i want to see Gail on either ROH, JAPW, SHIMMER or WSU.
    Right to Un-censor!



  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    the reason why they jobbed to Madison is to make her the top heel Knockout , and needs to be pushed as a credible champion, for once it's not only centered around The Beautiful People
    Yeah i know that, but you see my point regarding the others. Roxxi and ODB were two of the main knockouts in that division with Kong and Kim. I really don't know why they let go of them or hamada. They have Sarita out of the picture. The main event scene for the Knockouts has been Mickie, Madison, Tara, Angelina, velvet, winter for a while. There's nothing wrong with Mickie, Madison or Tara; but they really do miss the others =/ Personally, i don't think bischoff even cares about the knockouts division! I can't recall there being an actual women's division in WCW.

    G
    GMU - UTID!
     
    2012 - 2nd!

  9. #29
    Black Ninja! HCollins-TNA1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    from West Virginia and lived in Virginia
    Posts
    8,349
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    Yeah i know that, but you see my point regarding the others. Roxxi and ODB were two of the main knockouts in that division with Kong and Kim. I really don't know why they let go of them or hamada. They have Sarita out of the picture. The main event scene for the Knockouts has been Mickie, Madison, Tara, Angelina, velvet, winter for a while. There's nothing wrong with Mickie, Madison or Tara; but they really do miss the others =/ Personally, i don't think bischoff even cares about the knockouts division! I can't recall there being an actual women's division in WCW.
    Actually the Women divison in WCW came 3 times....
    1991 with Madusa Bambi, Judy Martin and Lelani Kai and several LPWA stars Susan Sexto, Misty Blue simmes, Linda Dallas, Kat LeRoux and Itsuki Yamazaki and Mami Kitimura against Miki Handa and Miss A
    Then 1996 when Madusa returned and drop the WWF/WWE womens belt in the trash can on Nitro... had Bull Nokano and Japanese women from the GAEA Japan promotion (Akira Hokuto, Chigusa Nagayo, KAORU, Meiko Satomura, and Sonoko Kato and Leilani Kai, Peggy Lee Leather, Debbie Combs, and Luna Vachon.

    then in late 1999/2000 they brought it back with Madusa, Mona, Sherri Martel, Rhonda Sing, Patty Stonegrinder, Brandi Alexander, Little Jeanne, Dee Dee Venturi, Fantasy, Lexie Fyfe, Asya, Midnight, Daffney, Major Gunns, Miss Hancock, Torrie Wilson, Kimberly Page, Spice, Paisley, and Tygress.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by tshizzy34 View Post
    She just needs to get the hell away from that damn Daniel Bryan.
    Dude you sound like her dad lol.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.