Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 50
  1. #11
    I think she shouldnt retire, shes getting paid way more to do nothing in the wwe than she would if she worked a full schedule in tna, if she stays on contract for 3/4 more years she can save up a heap of cash, and when shes in her forty's she knows tna always has a spot for the oldies lol

  2. #12
    Black Ninja! THEKEVINBRAND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Posts
    7,949
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinliner View Post
    I think she shouldnt retire, shes getting paid way more to do nothing in the wwe than she would if she worked a full schedule in tna, if she stays on contract for 3/4 more years she can save up a heap of cash, and when shes in her forty's she knows tna always has a spot for the oldies lol
    wow that's lame
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!


  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinliner View Post
    I think she shouldnt retire, shes getting paid way more to do nothing in the wwe than she would if she worked a full schedule in tna, if she stays on contract for 3/4 more years she can save up a heap of cash, and when shes in her forty's she knows tna always has a spot for the oldies lol

    Money isn't everything look at Sting he doesn't care about the money at all otherwise he would have signed with WWE way back.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRockerGother View Post
    Money isn't everything look at Sting he doesn't care about the money at all otherwise he would have signed with WWE way back.
    Sting has money saved from before, and he's a merch selling icon for TNA, so money isnt a problem anyways.. Gail Kim is a different story, and Im definitely not mad that she's in a better financial situation even though I do wish they would utilize her to the fullest extent.. Im thinking maybe just maybe when Kong debuts, Kim will get that time again to shine..



    MARVEL > EVERYTHING

  5. #15
    Occasionally WWE book Kim in a match but not in important role anymore and return to TNA possibly will job to Beautiful people anyway,look at the way TNA book Roxxi...poor Roxxi.If Kim marry a celebrity chef news is true then she no need worry about financial support anymore,if she still think she can put a quality match and be appreciated she should go to the indy promotion especially Shimmer.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    wow that's lame
    its lame but true

  7. #17
    the only place i see her wrestling away from TNA & WWE after she gets married is BED!

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    same I'm wondering where the whole Irvine thing came about, they're probably friends. But look at her positiion right now, she's 34 years old and is currently the oldest diva on the roster. But looks at the way she has been treated since retuning to WWE compared to her TNA treatment, here's hoping that if she returns to TNA, she gets the same treatment and can put on amazing matches again and save the KO division
    I'm not that optimistic about her saving the division. They've brought back Alyssa Flash, Roxxi, ODB in the past few weeks and had them simply to put over madison rayne; who then gets beat 2days in a row by Traci Brooks!?
    The management don't WANT to save the knockouts or ODB, Alyssa and Roxxi wouldn't be one night jobbers! It doesn't matter what woman they sign, if management doesn't WANT to use them correctly/or can't, then the division will still suck.

    G
    GMU - UTID!
     
    2012 - 2nd!

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    Sting has money saved from before, and he's a merch selling icon for TNA, so money isnt a problem anyways.. Gail Kim is a different story, and Im definitely not mad that she's in a better financial situation even though I do wish they would utilize her to the fullest extent.. Im thinking maybe just maybe when Kong debuts, Kim will get that time again to shine..
    Yeah, Sting was on rediculous money in WCW. He was among the top earners at one point because of his friendship with Nash (Nash had a clause in his contract when he signed that stated NOBODY could earn more money than him and he could negotiate salarys for other talents) who happened to have more creative control than people realised.
    Gail would have known WWE weren't going to use her correctly due to past experience. She more than likely looked at it as; I'll barely wrestle, get a nice paycheck that i can retire on. She's in her 30s now, and most Female's generally leave/retire around this age anyways.

    G
    GMU - UTID!
     
    2012 - 2nd!

  10. #20
    She just needs to get the hell away from that damn Daniel Bryan. The whole gimmick of him coming out with different divas is ridiculous.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.