Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries

Gail Kim Returning to TNA?

Gail Kim is contemplating leaving WWE this year as her current contract expires in November and she has yet to sign a new one.
    Company officials prefer that talent renew an expiring deal a year prior. When she re-signed with WWE in November 2008, it was for three years.

Kim is getting married later this year, which will factor into her decision.

We noted earlier that WWE Hall of Famer "Sunny" claimed earlier this week on her Facebook account that a WWE Diva is engaged to a chef on the Food Network. It's being speculated that the engaged couple is Gail Kim and Robert Irvine, who appears on a variety of Food Network programs. Irvine sat with Kim at the WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony on Saturday. Regarding the rumor, Kim commented on Twitter, "Why is every1 saying I'm married? Lol! P.s. I don't talk about my personal life...thanks for the kindness and respect."

Here's hoping she returns to TNA Wrestling
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Blog Entries
    I doubt TNA is in her plans. I bet she will get married and take some time off. Isn't her fiancée a rich chef? If so, she is set!

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    I doubt TNA is in her plans. I bet she will get married and take some time off. Isn't her fiancée a rich chef? If so, she is set!
    Here Here^^^^

MARVEL > EVERYTHING

Blog Entries
    Looks like another WWE Diva with potential leaving and also another reason not to care about the Divas Division anymore. Gail should go to TNA to save the KO Division from the mind control bullshit with Angelina Love and Winter. Please save us Gail!
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Not sure where that rumor came from since Robert Irvine is married. But I don't think she'd go back to tna since their womens division is almost as bad as WWEs. I'm not sure why she hasn't been used more she'd got the looks to match the divas and she's amazing in the ring
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    Not sure where that rumor came from since Robert Irvine is married. But I don't think she'd go back to tna since their womens division is almost as bad as WWEs. I'm not sure why she hasn't been used more she'd got the looks to match the divas and she's amazing in the ring
    I dunno about the looks lolol, but she got a wrestling look..

MARVEL > EVERYTHING

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    Not sure where that rumor came from since Robert Irvine is married.
    Dude is married or was married?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Dude is married or was married?
    I didn't hear anything about him getting divorced so as far as I know he is
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    same I'm wondering where the whole Irvine thing came about, they're probably friends. But look at her positiion right now, she's 34 years old and is currently the oldest diva on the roster. But looks at the way she has been treated since retuning to WWE compared to her TNA treatment, here's hoping that if she returns to TNA, she gets the same treatment and can put on amazing matches again and save the KO division
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

I dont see any use in her returning to tna, yeah, maybe she would have some nice matches with victoria or mickie james but, i think that she has done everything in the knockouts division and she shouldnt go back