Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Its not a TNA bashing, its stating facts and thats what Crippler did. TNA has to grow a pair and put there wrestlers in check but sadly, thats not happening. Also, thanks for the fun facts about Big Show, Regal, and the rest Crippler. I never knew any of that!
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Super Member/Featured Blogger VKM's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    Its not a TNA bashing, its stating facts and thats what Crippler did. TNA has to grow a pair and put there wrestlers in check but sadly, thats not happening. Also, thanks for the fun facts about Big Show, Regal, and the rest Crippler. I never knew any of that!
    Yeah your right. I wish TNA could realize how wrong they are by not taking displenary actions.

MY REVAMPED IMPACT WRESTLING: WHERE WRESTLING TRULY MATTERS
    ^^^^^ this is an e-fed of IMPACT Wrestling that i created

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VKM View Post
    Yeah your right. I wish TNA could realize how wrong they are by not taking displenary actions.
    Yea TNA Seems more like a show than a company
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

it just seems like tna doesn't care about how drunk or stoned their wrestlers are just as long as they show up.

I didn't either good read Crippler.
    Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post

WWE does the same with HHH, Orton, and Cena who have all had Drug policy issues but have had no punishment (Besides Randy which was before he was a real big name.) And what about when Jericho and Helms got arrested and got no punshment or A-Ri's DUI?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jwt15 View Post
    WWE does the same with HHH, Orton, and Cena who have all had Drug policy issues but have had no punishment (Besides Randy which was before he was a real big name.) And what about when Jericho and Helms got arrested and got no punshment or A-Ri's DUI?
    I don't know where your getting your information about some of the things but HHH and Cena have both tested clean. Randy had drug policy issues but the key word is HAD. I'm pretty sure that WWE handled that situation already. Shane Helms and Jericho actually got tauted by this as a way of punishment and WWE probably handled that situation as well. A-Ri's DUI was one mistake and WWE has dealt with them by making Riley look like a joke on Raw every week. I'm not making excuses for WWE but they take there Drug policy and bad behaviors very seriously unlike TNA who put the title on Hardy numerous of times knowing about his condition. TNA treats there wrestlers like grand children while WWE is hard on there talent like they should be.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Quote Originally Posted by jwt15 View Post
    HHH Has never run in to a public Drug issue, HHH has never showed up to Work under the influence, has never got arrested, never heard any other backstage stories of HHH abusing drugs or Liqure..... same goes for John Cena, they are great company repersentives for WWE, so i dont know what are you are talking about................Randy Orton has been fined Depushed and suspended plenty of times and he was put thru anger managment.... Plus Randy Orton was no where near the Danger Jeff Hardy and Angle are in Orton was being a ass, he wasnt a danger to himself........ Also Helms was fired for the incident and Jericho was proven to be innocint of the whole ordeal

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_CRIPPLER View Post
    HHH Has never run in to a public Drug issue, HHH has never showed up to Work under the influence, has never got arrested, never heard any other backstage stories of HHH abusing drugs or Liqure..... same goes for John Cena, they are great company repersentives for WWE, so i dont know what are you are talking about................Randy Orton has been fined Depushed and suspended plenty of times and he was put thru anger managment.... Plus Randy Orton was no where near the Danger Jeff Hardy and Angle are in Orton was being a ass, he wasnt a danger to himself........ Also Helms was fired for the incident and Jericho was proven to be innocint of the whole ordeal
    This.^^^^^^^^^^^^

HHH is well known steriod user as said by plenty of former wwe wrestlers, Randy had one very little punishment has has never really been depushed, and Helms was fired about 3 or 4 months after the problem.