Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    This should be a sure fire warning not to let Bishoff, Hogan or Russo touch anything. You could end up out of business.

TNA making the same mistakes WCW and yet somehow it's being run by the same guys who failed it ... Hogan, Bischoff & Russo.

Thats hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by THE_CRIPPLER View Post
    This has nothing to do with booking or wrestling in general, its lack of disipline in talent im talking about.... See back in WCW, Talent could do what ever they wanted and rarly got fined or fired, for example

The Giant
    Paul Wight was arrested for showing his penis at a strip club... Paul was out of control numorus times and had plenty of situations where his behaviour out of control out in public, and needed strict discipline andhe got that from the WWF when he switch over, if he didnt who knows what become of the Big Show.... WCW had plenty of reason to talk to him and put him in place but they neglected to cause of mismanagment and lazyness.

Juvi
    Juvi had plenty of run in with the Law and so forth but one time he was so heavily druged up he ran wildy thru a hotel lobby nude and it took several Policeman to restrain him... this any many other incidents was done by Juvi and his punishment "Nothing", didnt try to get him help, or fine him or discpline him what so ever.

Scott Steiner
    Steiner got in so much trouble durring his Main Event days in WCW, Road Rage, Attacking a Road construction Worker, so many things and he was never fined or Fired or nothing, never tried to get him some kind of counsling of any sort he was allowed to run wild.

Scott Hall
    Hall from Grabing 50 year old Women to constantly showing up to work not in any condition to wrestle or perform. Hall was never really offered help or gave a ultimatum with his job on the line, Nothing WCW just let him do what he wanted when he wanted and in the long run it hurt Hall so badly.

William "Stephen" Regal
    Regal had alot of drunk and heavily drugged situations but nothing worse then Pissing on a flight attendant on a flight, that was ridcules for WCW to take no action, as a matter of fact he got fired monthes latter for shooting on Goldberg but nothing for the Plane incident, WWE showed Regal they were not gonna put up with that kinda conduct, and William Regal is a much healthier person cause of it.

TNA is doing the same things with Jeff Hardy and Kurt Angle.... Kurt Angle ran in to so many problems in his WCW years, Drunk Driving, Abuse and a bunch of other junk... Jeff Hardy should of been fired but in stead he was given mutltiple World Title Runs and a Championship to match him to repersent the company... Jeff is going thru Court for Drug trafficing charges and multiple other drug related issues and shows up to work countless times unable to perform and almost every PPV he is on there is some kinda drama involving Jeff Hardy....... TNA should fire, Fine or get these men help, dont let your talent Run around like there Von Erics and do what ever they want cause you know how that ends.
    There are a lot of TNA bashing threads that all say the same thing. But this one offered a unique perspective on something that seriously needs to be addressed, and it provided examples showing how relevant the comparison was. I enjoyed this read, and I agree that TNA needs to have stricter disciplinary measures.

Whats up with ya'll bashing this thread? Ive been watching pro-wrestling for 20 years and I didn't know any of that stuff. It was a good read
    Last edited by SevenCagedTigers; 04-10-2011 at 11:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SevenCagedTigers View Post
    There are a lot of TNA bashing threads that all say the same thing. But this one offered a unique perspective on something that seriously needs to be addressed, and it provided examples showing how relevant the comparison was. I enjoyed this read, and I agree that TNA needs to have stricter disciplinary measures.

Whats up with ya'll bashing this thread? Ive been watching pro-wrestling for 20 years and I didn't know any of that stuff. It was a good read
    the reagal pissing on a flight attendant thing i couldve maybe lived without knowing lol

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    That's true, but we're just tired of hearing them over and over again. Like come up with something for a change. Get what I mean?
    Brotha I would take any chance I could to put TNA over, they are just not giving us a damn thing to be postive about.
    The silverback alpha male needs no signature

Blog Entries
    I think TNA is making its own mistakes but TNA has the WCW death to learn form and they wont go under i'll bet my house on it.

They've Got a far better and younger roster than WCW IMO and has a huge future ahead of them WWE doesn't want to be assciated with the stereotypes of pro wrestling Tna has a huge chance to take all of he die hard wrestling fans in
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

This actually adds a new perspective in my eyes. I didn't think about the discipline in WCW and TNA so it's a good addition so i have no idea why people are slating it. It does seem that TNA is struggling in the same way WCW was at controlling their talents behind the scenes, although they have learned their lesson with hardy but it should never have taken them THAT long to realize it.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

TNA's situation is worser then WCW's situation. I'm always going to watch TNA's programing but I won't be surprised if TNA goes out of business in the next year or so.[/QUOTE]

You do know worser is no a word..... right?
    lol jk man
    I agree with the post.
    [IMG]IMG]http://http://www.asportsnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/watch-TNA-vs-NJPW-[/IMG]Get Hyped

I know everyone thinks same shit TNA bashing thread, but this isnt really about a wrestling match or a storyline, it has Nothing to do with Russo, Bishoff or Hogan.... Russo writes bad storyline, Bishoff produces and Hogan is the PR guy and he has input on who is pushed or not. These men are not in charge of fines or suspending people or ordering getting talent to go to rehab... This is Panda Energy inc and Dixie Carters responcibilty to discipline talent.... This is about 2 mens lives, 2 familys...Jeff Hardy is a good person, very kind, never heard anyone say a bad word about him as a person or say he was disrespectful or rub some one the wrong way. Alot of people say he would do anything to help someone in need and he is very respectful and a great guy..... He is a good person with a problem and needs help...
    TNA is not Jeffs baby sitter by all means but if you contunie to condone his action and pretend like its no big deal and keep pushing them then you know what Jeff will think its no big deal too..... So many people changed cause of WWE's much stricter atmosphere when it comes to acting out, Such as William Regal, Eddie Guerreo and even Randy Orton.

Kurt Angle and Jeff Hardy probably wasnt no angels in WWE but even with a much more hectic Shedule they were able to be restrained, Jeff Hardy wasnt passed out in the bathroom and thrown in the main even to wrestle, you never heard Kurt Angle sitting in a car in the middle of the road Drunk and probably drugged up..... Cause they knew WWE wouldnt tolerate those actions so they were more well behaved.
    But it seems TNA encourages these actions for some reason... they are great talents and good people, why not disipline them and if you cant then fire them, maybe if they hit Rock bottom they will get better but as long as TNA condones and encourages these actions it will only get worse....

Again this isnt a Well TNA sucks Thread its the Safty of 2 men that are in jepordy, 2 good men with familys that are great performers when they are healthy..... seeing Scott Halls video at a recent show, shows you what a lack of discipline can do to a person. maybe if WCW were to take actions earlier in his career he could of been different or maybe not but hell its worth a try.
    Last edited by THE_CRIPPLER; 04-11-2011 at 03:36 PM.

Super Member/Featured Blogger VKM's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    how many threads will there be about TNA's mistakes really!
    I agree!!! However, this one was a bit different. TNA needs someone who will crack down on their wrestler's egos.
    Last edited by VKM; 04-11-2011 at 03:41 PM.

MY REVAMPED IMPACT WRESTLING: WHERE WRESTLING TRULY MATTERS
    ^^^^^ this is an e-fed of IMPACT Wrestling that i created