Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27
  1. #21
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    17,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Excellent. I look forward to one of those arriving!
    Just re-heat in an oven (not a microwave, that would be crazy) and you'll be ready to go to taste bud heaven.

  2. #22
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    17,200
    This weekend.

  3. #23
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    27,633
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    This weekend.
    Really looking forward to it! I have a feeling that this season's going to be much more interesting than the past few Vettel-dominated ones.

  4. #24
    Black Ninja! Destruction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    In Jman's back garden
    Posts
    6,152
    Blog Entries
    2
    Nice to see this year that after Mercedes, the rest of the field are really competitive. It was lacking this in the past few years.

  5. #25
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    17,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Nice to see this year that after Mercedes, the rest of the field are really competitive. It was lacking this in the past few years.
    It's pretty much the same, except change Red Bull for Mercedes.

  6. #26
    Black Ninja! Destruction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    In Jman's back garden
    Posts
    6,152
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    It's pretty much the same, except change Red Bull for Mercedes.
    At the top of the pile I guess. Last year only Mercedes or Ferrari came anywhere close to challenging Red Bull. This year you've got Red Bull, Force India, McLaren, and Williams all at a similar level. Plus this year, there's less of a drop between Mercedes' drivers, while Vettel ended up running away from Webber last year

  7. #27
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    17,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    At the top of the pile I guess. Last year only Mercedes or Ferrari came anywhere close to challenging Red Bull. This year you've got Red Bull, Force India, McLaren, and Williams all at a similar level. Plus this year, there's less of a drop between Mercedes' drivers, while Vettel ended up running away from Webber last year
    I just hope the other teams get closer to Mercedes once the new packages go on the cars, they are way too far in front. At this rate the season and constructors titles will be done just after two thirds or less of the season.
    Red Bull and Ferrari May compete a bit but McClaren and Williams are drifting even further away already and Force India won't be able to put together enough podium finishes to compete.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.