Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Guessing most of you watched the video with the sound off.
    he stated at the beginning that it was his daughter's TV
    Im on a phone and I had the volume all the way up and couldnt hear it. But I still say its a FAIL!!!

The "symbolism" would have been a lot more effective if he actually used a brick, as he said he would, and smashed the tv that showed him the Royal Rumble.

Quote Originally Posted by lonestarpunk View Post
    I was thinking a $200 tv at a pawn shop

i had it turned up encluding my laptop. still couldnt hear anything. i expected it was his sons, i didnt know he had a daughter. thought he had 2 sons and looks like the daughter will be getting a new (bigger) tv
    his daugher is his second kid. he wrote about her a few times in his books. he has 4 kids.

i have the first any second book. i dont keep up who has kids, must slipped my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by North Vegas Benny View Post
    Im on a phone and I had the volume all the way up and couldnt hear it. But I still say its a FAIL!!!

The "symbolism" would have been a lot more effective if he actually used a brick, as he said he would, and smashed the tv that showed him the Royal Rumble.
    Yeah, that is what he indeed intended to do but his wife yelled at him. So he stated he'd do it on Monday.

Blog Entries
    Mick's daughter

Aaaahhh, yep