Another Missed Opportunity On WWE's Part

So the Royal Rumble is over now and its clear that the group known as The Shield is all but over, whilst they strated to get on my nerves a bit over recent months due to the fact that the main event of every epsiode of Smackdown was a tag match involving them or every storyline involved them im a bit annoyed that WWE missed out on the opportunity to place them against The Wyatt Family.

When the rumours first surfaced of a 3 on 3 match between the 2 factions, i was a little skeptical seen as i had already seen enough of the shield and im not a big fan of the Wyatt gimmick. However when the two teams had the brief alltercation in the ring on RAW a few months ago before turning their attention back to CM Punk, i have to admit i was very excited at first before they completely ruined it by working together against Punk.

I just think they could have put this match together some time before now, like them or not, they are two of the most dominant factions in Wrestling History, especially The Shield, so whats more 'better for business' than to pitch the two teams up against eachother at a PPV.

Also I thought Wade Barrett was going to make his debut in the Rumble match, but they wasted a spot on El Torito or JBL, who wouldnt have been so bad if i would have got to hear Michael Cole shout 'CLOTHESLINE FROM HELL' one more time.
    but now Barrett just has to mope about, talking random crap to Face, superstars and even heels last week which completely f*cks up an already stupid gimmick.

These are just my thoughts, let me know yours below.

Blog Entries
    WWE thinks that they are doing the right thing by having these different things happening all at once - they believe that it gives people a talking point but they lack concentration, focus and follow through. What WWE imagine is a 3 hour show full of spontaneous variety with Raw, ends up being as distinguishable as the ingredients of a pile of vomit - especially since Smackdown turns out to be a watered down carbon copy of this weeks Raw. Essentially it's just a house show they film with pyro and extra lighting. Nothing significant happens there that can't simply be recapped on Raw.

What if WWE were to have more than one and a half credible platforms to present their large roster on?? So that each guy they want to push - be it Barrett or Ziggler or El fucking Torito - would have a fair crack at a legitimate storyline and some decent exposure and oh, yeah - follow through to an actual conclusion. Rather than fizzling out like a wet firecracker. Brand split anyone? Oh yeah, been there; no use for THAT.

WWE think that stuffing every single bright light, shiny thing and knick knack they have into one box and presenting it thus makes the gift they give more appealing. Nothing could be further from the truth. Turns out that they are trying to hide the fact that what they are offering is either badly made or incomplete - they are just hoping we won't notice.

So imagine this.
    Bryan competes in a no DQ match on Raw for a spot in the chamber, the authority interferes, but the locker room comes out to aid Bryan with the win.
    Then over the next few weeks they try to get Bryan injured, but he makes it to the chamber and it comes down to him and Orton. Bryan nails the running knee. HHH storms out and opens the chamber, he nails Bryan with the spine buster on the steel chamber floor and goes to revive Orton. Orton is getting back to his feet at this point, and while disoriented, accidentally hits HHH with the RKO. Then as Orton is on his knees in the middle of the ring tending to HHH, Bryan comes back and hits a huge running knee, knocking Orton out right on top of HHH. He covers Orton while he's on HHH (just for the sake of symbolism) 1 2 3, and we have a new WWE WHC!
    In the weeks to follow we have the usual song and dance between Bryan and mega heel Batista (contract signing, etc.).
    In the mean time Orton is stuck on wanting to make it up to HHH for everything that happened at the EC. Constantly interfering in HHH's business. This leads to HHH turning the title match into a triple threat (dont cut my head off yet). Fast forward to Mania and were at the match between HHH and CM Punk. Orton, who is still trying to make it up to HHH, comes down to the ring and gets blasted by Punk for his troubles and is now unable to compete in the main event. HHH wins here, just to stroke his ego. This set's up what I feel would be a great program between Orton and Punk and leaves Bryan and Batista one on one.
    Batista wins (sadly) in the main event and goes on to face Brock in what I'm sure will be a no build piece of shit at Extreme Rules, where we also have HHH and (name here) vs Punk and Bryan in a authority wins or leaves town type of angle.
    Punk and Bryan win, and then split over both men wanting to be champ again. Turn Punk into a resentful (of Bryan's popularity) heel/tweener, have one of them take the title of Brock, and we start the HIGHLY anticipated Best vs. Beard program that practically writes itself.
    THERE! Just wrote the outline for the forseeable future in less than five minutes! IS IT THAT HARD WWE?????

That sounds terrible, to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Trips88 View Post
    So imagine this.
    Bryan competes in a no DQ match on Raw for a spot in the chamber, the authority interferes, but the locker room comes out to aid Bryan with the win.
    Then over the next few weeks they try to get Bryan injured, but he makes it to the chamber and it comes down to him and Orton. Bryan nails the running knee. HHH storms out and opens the chamber, he nails Bryan with the spine buster on the steel chamber floor and goes to revive Orton. Orton is getting back to his feet at this point, and while disoriented, accidentally hits HHH with the RKO. Then as Orton is on his knees in the middle of the ring tending to HHH, Bryan comes back and hits a huge running knee, knocking Orton out right on top of HHH. He covers Orton while he's on HHH (just for the sake of symbolism) 1 2 3, and we have a new WWE WHC!
    In the weeks to follow we have the usual song and dance between Bryan and mega heel Batista (contract signing, etc.).
    In the mean time Orton is stuck on wanting to make it up to HHH for everything that happened at the EC. Constantly interfering in HHH's business. This leads to HHH turning the title match into a triple threat (dont cut my head off yet). Fast forward to Mania and were at the match between HHH and CM Punk. Orton, who is still trying to make it up to HHH, comes down to the ring and gets blasted by Punk for his troubles and is now unable to compete in the main event. HHH wins here, just to stroke his ego. This set's up what I feel would be a great program between Orton and Punk and leaves Bryan and Batista one on one.
    Batista wins (sadly) in the main event and goes on to face Brock in what I'm sure will be a no build piece of shit at Extreme Rules, where we also have HHH and (name here) vs Punk and Bryan in a authority wins or leaves town type of angle.
    Punk and Bryan win, and then split over both men wanting to be champ again. Turn Punk into a resentful (of Bryan's popularity) heel/tweener, have one of them take the title of Brock, and we start the HIGHLY anticipated Best vs. Beard program that practically writes itself.
    THERE! Just wrote the outline for the forseeable future in less than five minutes! IS IT THAT HARD WWE?????

Yeah I wouldn't watch that. I'll just go watch old WcW ppvs on the WWE Network