Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45
  1. #1
    Black Ninja! THEKEVINBRAND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Posts
    7,949
    Blog Entries
    11

    WWE 2014 Hall of Fame Thread

    So as announced tonight by WWE, The Ultimate Warrior will be in the WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2014! Who else should be included this year? Jake Roberts? Honky Tonk Man? Randy Savage?

    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!


  2. #2
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,812
    Blog Entries
    1
    There's a long list of guys that SHOULD be inducted. Who exactly will be picked this year is anyone's guess, it's a game of bingo in all seriousness.

    To throw a few names out:

    Randy Savage
    Paul Bearer
    The New Age Outlaws (could see them going in given how much they're being used at the minute)
    DX as a faction could go in
    Jake Roberts
    Rick Rude
    The Rock

    So many names out there that could be inducted.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  3. #3
    Black Ninja! THEKEVINBRAND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Posts
    7,949
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    There's a long list of guys that SHOULD be inducted. Who exactly will be picked this year is anyone's guess, it's a game of bingo in all seriousness.

    To throw a few names out:

    Randy Savage
    Paul Bearer
    The New Age Outlaws (could see them going in given how much they're being used at the minute)
    DX as a faction could go in
    Jake Roberts
    Rick Rude
    The Rock

    So many names out there that could be inducted.
    I agree with every name except for The Rock as he's sort of semi-active in WWE, maybe later or they may add him seeing that his movie career is booming. If they add all the names you suggested, this may be one of the biggest classes behind Class of 2005.
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!


  4. #4
    the mountie.

    who should be in? the answers will always be the same. macho man, owen.

  5. #5
    Black Ninja! THEKEVINBRAND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Posts
    7,949
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by lonestarpunk View Post
    the mountie.

    who should be in? the answers will always be the same. macho man, owen.
    Jacques Rougeau..maybe if he was on Vince's good graces as for Owen yeah good luck on convincing his wife
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!


  6. #6
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    24,362
    Blog Entries
    6
    Hell has frozen over then.

    It's high time The Kliq/DX/nWo went in but they're probably saving that for a more lean year.

    Harlem Heat should go in. Demolition. Is Brian Pillman in there yet?


    Oh yeah, and Owen fucking Hart.



  7. #7
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,812
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    I agree with every name except for The Rock as he's sort of semi-active in WWE, maybe later or they may add him seeing that his movie career is booming. If they add all the names you suggested, this may be one of the biggest classes behind Class of 2005.
    I would lean towards believing that The Rock is done as an active wrester to be honest. His last match was a good way for him to end his in-ring career. I certainly wouldn't rule out seeing him in the ring again, but I'm more inclined to think that he's done.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Hell has frozen over then.

    It's high time The Kliq/DX/nWo went in but they're probably saving that for a more lean year.

    Harlem Heat should go in. Demolition. Is Brian Pillman in there yet?


    Oh yeah, and Owen fucking Hart.
    Harlem Heat would be a great induction! That would make Booker only the second 2 time HOF inductee after Flair!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  8. #8
    i was thinking of going to stores buying tons of signs [when wwe comes here] with "owen for hall of fame" and passing em out

  9. #9
    Fresh Member Delohat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Kansas State
    Posts
    74
    Blog Entries
    2
    I was actually surprised with the decision of the first inductee.

    Even though The Ultimate Warrior is a great legend, Randy Savage were supposed to be inducted before him. I hope several other legends be inducted this year too. Names on my mind right now:

    Paul Bearer
    The Rock
    The New Age Outlaws
    Mr. T
    "I've traveled the world the last few years,
    Sometimes I think of home,
    and even Stone Cold has to fight the tears.
    "


  10. #10
    paul heyman


    is there any possibility that ted turner would go in the celeb wing?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.