Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sheamus' Heel Turn

I know we are all talking about the Royal Rumble. I wanna talk about Sheamus’ heel turn. If they do plan on turning Batista Heel (Which I think is a good idea) they should keep Sheamus face. I do not want him and Daniel Bryan to face eachother. I know it’s a long shot for Daniel Bryan to be in the main event picture but I want him there. Batista vs Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania
    I would like to see Sheamus keep face and team with John Cena and someone else to face the Wyatts or something like that if they break the Shield up after the elimination chamber… I really would like Sheamus as a face if he was just intense and an ass kisser. He could be a really good face if they kept him intense and didn’t have him tell jokes all the time.
    Give me your thoughts on Sheamus’ Heel turn ((if they actually do it))
    Austin 3:16 says I just whipped your ass

Quote Originally Posted by cpence99 View Post
    I know we are all talking about the Royal Rumble. I wanna talk about Sheamus’ heel turn. If they do plan on turning Batista Heel (Which I think is a good idea) they should keep Sheamus face. I do not want him and Daniel Bryan to face eachother. I know it’s a long shot for Daniel Bryan to be in the main event picture but I want him there. Batista vs Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania
    I would like to see Sheamus keep face and team with John Cena and someone else to face the Wyatts or something like that if they break the Shield up after the elimination chamber… I really would like Sheamus as a face if he was just intense and an ass kisser. He could be a really good face if they kept him intense and didn’t have him tell jokes all the time.
    Give me your thoughts on Sheamus’ Heel turn ((if they actually do it))
    This is an interesting idea. I kinda like the idea of The Wyatt Family vs. Cena, Sheaums, and someone else. Even thought I prefer Heel Sheamus to face Sheamus, keeping him face may provide him with more opportunity. Now who would the third man be in this match? Roman Reigns of course! He is already over with the WWE Universe, as the Royal Rumble would show us, and the croud likes him, at least that is how it seems. Bring him in and add some youth on that side of the feud and immediately put him into that scene of the WWE.

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

`
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    This is an interesting idea. I kinda like the idea of The Wyatt Family vs. Cena, Sheaums, and someone else. Even thought I prefer Heel Sheamus to face Sheamus, keeping him face may provide him with more opportunity. Now who would the third man be in this match? Roman Reigns of course! He is already over with the WWE Universe, as the Royal Rumble would show us, and the croud likes him, at least that is how it seems. Bring him in and add some youth on that side of the feud and immediately put him into that scene of the WWE.

Wow thats actually really good idea!!! I forgot about Roman Reigns for some reason. Hopefully they turn him face in time. But him leaving the shield would mean he would face the shield members or something. I know he has more opportunity as heel but with one championship there will be some 4 way battle royal matches in the future anyways so they will put a big face in the match. Sheamus could still be that person. Unfortunately I think they will turn Sheamus heel at the Chamber by acting like he is going to help Daniel Bryan and then Brogue Kick right to the face of Daniel.

Blog Entries
    Someone suggested this last night, and I can see it happening:
    Bryan eliminates Sheamus from the Chamber, but before leaving, Sheamus attacks Bryan, leading to their Wrestlemania match.

People need to let go of Bryan being in the world title match at Wrestlemania, as it's not going to happen. Bryan's time will come, as his overwhelming popularity isn't going to disappear overnight, and the more the WWE pushes him down (keyfabe-wise, because it IS a storyline remember), then the more the support will grow and continue.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Someone suggested this last night, and I can see it happening:
    Bryan eliminates Sheamus from the Chamber, but before leaving, Sheamus attacks Bryan, leading to their Wrestlemania match.

People need to let go of Bryan being in the world title match at Wrestlemania, as it's not going to happen. Bryan's time will come, as his overwhelming popularity isn't going to disappear overnight, and the more the WWE pushes him down (keyfabe-wise, because it IS a storyline remember), then the more the support will grow and continue.
    This I agree with, honestly the more he is rejected by the WWE, the more the fans will get behind him. Sheamus is much better as a heel and can be someone that bryan works well with, someone that he can't get revenge over for the time he was at WM and was destroyed by him. Sheamus will take the fall at WM and Bryan will have all the more reason to call for a shot at the title.

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    This I agree with, honestly the more he is rejected by the WWE, the more the fans will get behind him. Sheamus is much better as a heel and can be someone that bryan works well with, someone that he can't get revenge over for the time he was at WM and was destroyed by him. Sheamus will take the fall at WM and Bryan will have all the more reason to call for a shot at the title.
    The bolded is a great point. Anyone remember they best of 3 falls match at Extreme Rules a couple of years back? Excellent match. One of the best WWE matches of that year IMO.
    And if Bryan beats Sheamus at WM, then as Rehm said, he's got yet another reason to warrant a title match.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    The bolded is a great point. Anyone remember they best of 3 falls match at Extreme Rules a couple of years back? Excellent match. One of the best WWE matches of that year IMO.
    And if Bryan beats Sheamus at WM, then as Rehm said, he's got yet another reason to warrant a title match.
    Those are both good points. I dont know whats going to happen. You never know with WWE creative (most of the time) what they are going to do. He may turn out to be a triple threat for the championship with Batista Randy and Daniel. I saw that they reported that and i could see that happening as well as the Sheamus turning on Daniel Bryan. I dont know if they would keep it that way cause even though we say that the DB fan base needs to stop with the Mainevent thing they arent.
    I dont think WWE wants to have the Main Event have the most Boos. They might put it in the middle and let the Undertaker match be the last match.

Blog Entries
    Bryan deserves better than Sheamus at Mania, and I mean no disrespect to Sheamus. They did have some good matches for the World and US championship, but thats the point, its been done already. So at Mania I would rather see him face Punk (that also saves on the rematch with him and Triple H to).

I can't think of much worse based on how terrible his heel run was the first time around.

At least he's over as a babyface and sells alot of merchandise.

He's found his niche as a crowd favourite who got bullied as a kid for his ginger hair so does alot of good work for B A Star.

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    I'd rather see Cena Turn Heel