Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BadNews Lynx View Post
    I agree with PSOjedi. Got to remember they just revealed a new belt a year ago. Although I'm sure when they put out a new title, people will hate it and complain about how they change the belt every year.
    As long as they don't bring back the spinner I have no complaints.

WWE World Heavyweight Championship, what gives?

I am sick and tired of seeing Orton carrying both Titles around. I thought this was only temporary.. When will they start carrying only the WWE Title?

Does anyone have an update on this? Will they keep on showing both titles or will they stick to one?

this is the second thread you made about the subject. is it really bugging you that much? you made the first thread 2 months ago. don't you have other things to worry about?

They need both titles so that they can split them again in a couple of months.

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    this is the second thread you made about the subject. is it really bugging you that much? you made the first thread 2 months ago. don't you have other things to worry about?
    Yeah this really bugs me that much. Either he is the WWE WHC or he is just the WWE Champion or WHC. Two titles just makes me sick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Federer91 View Post
    They need both titles so that they can split them again in a couple of months.
    I really hope not. 1 Major title is more than enough.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    Yeah this really bugs me that much. Either he is the WWE WHC or he is just the WWE Champion or WHC. Two titles just makes me sick.

I really hope not. 1 Major title is more than enough.
    To share a positive thought, I think carrying two titles has always looked pretty badass. And like others have said, it does leave the door open to split them again at some point. That may seem crappy, but let's be realistic, WWE has done a MISERABLE job elevating the IC or US Title since the title unification. They might be the most insignificant they've ever been. 1 major title might be enough for you, but there needs to be at least 2 that people give a shit about (IMO). I'd be fine with the World Heavyweight breaking off and going back to being a meaningful secondary title like the IC used to be back in the day.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

Practice for his upcomming run as a singles tag team champion....>.>

Blog Entries
    I too think that carrying 2 titles around looks pretty cool.
    It also allows scope to split the titles again down the line (I don't really see how one title is "more than enough", that doesn't really make sense...).
    I'm not really seeing why this bugs you so much that it makes you sick, but to each their own I suppose.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by El T Draino 316 View Post
    To share a positive thought, I think carrying two titles has always looked pretty badass. And like others have said, it does leave the door open to split them again at some point. That may seem crappy, but let's be realistic, WWE has done a MISERABLE job elevating the IC or US Title since the title unification. They might be the most insignificant they've ever been. 1 major title might be enough for you, but there needs to be at least 2 that people give a shit about (IMO). I'd be fine with the World Heavyweight breaking off and going back to being a meaningful secondary title like the IC used to be back in the day.
    I agree. When Orton carries both titles around, it solidifies himself as a "heel!"

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Quote Originally Posted by El T Draino 316 View Post
    I am going to have to disagree with you and others who have this exact analogy. Listed on the WWE site, the WHC is listed as a "retired" championship and is no longer listed as an active title. For the WWE to bring back the WHC would be foolish as they just retired it and it adds less prestige to the mid carder title which would be the WWE Intercontinental Championship.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS