Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1

    WWE's Top 20 Future Blockbuster Matches

    I've been thinking about the future after Wrestlemania 30. In doing so, I've come up with a list of twenty matches that have never been done before (at least not on WWE TV) and I'm curious to see if you guys would pay good money to see them. I personally believe if any of these matches were to be announced for a PPV, it would be an huge drawing factor of that show. Check out the list:

    WWE’s Top 20 MUST SEE Future Blockbuster Matches!
    20) Roman Reigns vs. Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose (WWE TV)
    19) Paige vs. AJ Lee
    18) Roman Reigns vs. Batista
    17) Randy Orton vs. Brock Lesnar
    16) Seth Rollins vs. Dolph Ziggler
    15) Undertaker vs. John Cena (Wrestlemania)
    14) Cody Rhodes vs. Goldust
    13) Brock Lesnar vs. Batista
    12) Brock Lesnar vs. Dolph Ziggler
    11) Daniel Bryan vs. CM Punk (Ironman)
    10) Undertaker vs. Daniel Bryan
    9) Undertaker vs. Bray Wyatt
    8) Cesaro vs. Brock Lesnar
    7) Cesaro vs. Big Show
    6) Cody Rhodes vs. Dolph Ziggler
    5) Sami Zayn vs. Daniel Bryan
    4) Sami Zayn vs. Dolph Ziggler
    3) Sami Zayn vs. Seth Rollins
    2) Dean Ambrose vs. Bray Wyatt
    1) Daniel Bryan vs. Brock Lesnar

    Which matches do you guys prefer more over the others? Also feel free to add more to the list that I've missed. Maybe you can come up with a great match too.

    P.S. 20, 15, and 11 have happened before but not on a big scale. I've given those three specific conditions.
    Last edited by Wrestling_Deluxe_08; 03-22-2014 at 11:25 AM.
    <span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS">

    This is where I post recent videos. This week's video:"
    WWE Summerslam 2014 Preview and Predictions"

  2. #2
    Yes
    20) Roman Reigns vs. Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose (WWE TV)
    19) Paige vs. AJ Lee
    17) Randy Orton vs. Brock Lesnar
    16) Seth Rollins vs. Dolph Ziggler
    14) Cody Rhodes vs. Goldust
    12) Brock Lesnar vs. Dolph Ziggler
    11) Daniel Bryan vs. CM Punk (Ironman)
    10) Undertaker vs. Daniel Bryan
    9) Undertaker vs. Bray Wyatt
    8) Cesaro vs. Brock Lesnar
    6) Cody Rhodes vs. Dolph Ziggler
    5) Sami Zayn vs. Daniel Bryan
    4) Sami Zayn vs. Dolph Ziggler
    3) Sami Zayn vs. Seth Rollins
    2) Dean Ambrose vs. Bray Wyatt
    1) Daniel Bryan vs. Brock Lesnar

    No
    18) Roman Reigns vs. Batista
    15) Undertaker vs. John Cena (Wrestlemania)
    13) Brock Lesnar vs. Batista
    7) Cesaro vs. Big Show
    Respect the beard !

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Yes
    20) Roman Reigns vs. Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose (WWE TV)
    19) Paige vs. AJ Lee
    17) Randy Orton vs. Brock Lesnar
    16) Seth Rollins vs. Dolph Ziggler
    14) Cody Rhodes vs. Goldust
    12) Brock Lesnar vs. Dolph Ziggler
    11) Daniel Bryan vs. CM Punk (Ironman)
    10) Undertaker vs. Daniel Bryan
    9) Undertaker vs. Bray Wyatt
    8) Cesaro vs. Brock Lesnar
    6) Cody Rhodes vs. Dolph Ziggler
    5) Sami Zayn vs. Daniel Bryan
    4) Sami Zayn vs. Dolph Ziggler
    3) Sami Zayn vs. Seth Rollins
    2) Dean Ambrose vs. Bray Wyatt
    1) Daniel Bryan vs. Brock Lesnar

    No
    18) Roman Reigns vs. Batista
    15) Undertaker vs. John Cena (Wrestlemania)
    13) Brock Lesnar vs. Batista
    7) Cesaro vs. Big Show
    I am actually interested in the ones you said no to.
    Roman Reigns reminds me of Batista (heck better) but that is a match I have been wanting for a while. Plus the story of Batista beating Roman Reigns for the winner of the Royal Rumble really gives story to it.
    Not sure why you wouldn't want to see Cena vs. Undertaker, but I respect your opinion.
    Brock Lesnar vs. Batista is a dream match by many. I am thinking you just don't like how Batista has been wrestling as of late. However, the carnage they would bring really interests me.
    Cesaro vs. Big Show I see your point, but watching that match to see Cesaro utilize his strength to it's greatest potential would be a sight to see.

    To add one Dalyxman, I always wanted to see a heel Kofi Kingston side with Paul Heyman to go against a CM Punk. Just a thought. Anyways, I really like all of these matches. My favorite has to go to Bray Wyatt vs the Undertaker. An NXT Star like Bray with his mystique like gimmick really amalgamates well with the Undertaker.
    "He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay."-Matthew 28:6


  4. #4
    Yes
    20) Roman Reigns vs. Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose (WWE TV)
    19) Paige vs. AJ Lee
    17) Randy Orton vs. Brock Lesnar - The two youngest World champions getting a good match? Yes.
    16) Seth Rollins vs. Dolph Ziggler
    15) Undertaker vs. John Cena (Wrestlemania)
    14) Cody Rhodes vs. Goldust
    12) Brock Lesnar vs. Dolph Ziggler
    11) Daniel Bryan vs. CM Punk (Ironman)
    10) Undertaker vs. Daniel Bryan
    9) Undertaker vs. Bray Wyatt
    7) Cesaro vs. Big Show - just for the neutralizer.
    5) Sami Zayn vs. Daniel Bryan
    4) Sami Zayn vs. Dolph Ziggler
    3) Sami Zayn vs. Seth Rollins
    2) Dean Ambrose vs. Bray Wyatt

    No
    18) Roman Reigns vs. Batista
    13) Brock Lesnar vs. Batista
    8) Cesaro vs. Brock Lesnar - it will end up as a squash for lesnar - they will just have this to show how "powerful" lesnar is.
    6) Cody Rhodes vs. Dolph Ziggler
    1) Daniel Bryan vs. Brock Lesnar - No. I just don't buy Bryan EVER being in the same league as Lesnar size wise. It's mainly due to Lesnar's MMA background it just wouldn't feel realistic to me.
    These are two wrestlers that need to stay away from each other but it's just my opinion.

    G
    GMU - UTID!
     
    2012 - 2nd!

  5. #5
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Richardson, TX
    Posts
    729
    I really want to see Cesaro v Bryan some day. That could be an epic clinic in the ring and #1 on my wish list.




  6. #6
    I agree with not wanting to see Lesnar in the ring with Bryan i can't even bring myself to do it on WWE 2K14

    Rollins v Cesaro could be epic.

    MITB - Ziggler, Rollins, Fandango, Zayn, Bryan and Bray

    Reigns v Sheamus in a cell too but thats more down to the fact i like both guys

  7. #7
    Normal Member deadly56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    England London
    Posts
    251
    Blog Entries
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by ToiletBowl View Post
    I really want to see Cesaro v Bryan some day. That could be an epic clinic in the ring and #1 on my wish list.


    Your wish has been granted; Call me, 'Mr Miracle man'

  8. #8
    18) Roman Reigns vs. Batista
    15) Undertaker vs. John Cena (Wrestlemania)
    13) Brock Lesnar vs. Batista
    7) Cesaro vs. Big Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
    Roman Reigns reminds me of Batista (heck better) but that is a match I have been wanting for a while. Plus the story of Batista beating Roman Reigns for the winner of the Royal Rumble really gives story to it.
    Batista is not the Batista from the Attitude Era anymore. Since the PG era is here, I find him boring in the ring, and even more now that he's back. Did you watch ADR vs Batista at EC ? Batista did nothing in the ring. ADR had 99.5% of the momentum. In the Royal Rumble match Batista was always down and did nothing. He is too much boring since he returned and I'm not waiting for a Reigns vs Batista match. I have no idea if this match could be good or not, but because of what I think about Batista I don't care about this match.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
    Not sure why you wouldn't want to see Cena vs. Undertaker, but I respect your opinion.
    Same reason as Batista. Cena is boring and even vs The Undertaker, I think the match will be boring, because of Cena. So I don't care about this match. I think Cena did not have the upper hand in a match since 2006 approximately and each time he is in the ring vs whover you want, each time he is destroyed the same way. Each time he act like an idiot making the same idiotic things and mistakes. It's a pain to watch him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
    Brock Lesnar vs. Batista is a dream match by many. I am thinking you just don't like how Batista has been wrestling as of late. However, the carnage they would bring really interests me.
    You think right. Batista has done nothing since his return that would make me think this match won't be another ADR vs Batista at EC. I don't like beatdown matches, I hate them. Back in the Attitude Era I would probably have loved to see this, now no and it's not because of Lesnar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
    Cesaro vs. Big Show I see your point, but watching that match to see Cesaro utilize his strength to it's greatest potential would be a sight to see.
    Big Show is boring, and as a face he is not a threat to anyone, just like Mark Henry. If Cesaro was face and Big Show heel, perhaps I would say yes, but now no.
    Last edited by PSOjedi; 03-23-2014 at 12:00 PM.
    Respect the beard !

  9. #9
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Richardson, TX
    Posts
    729
    Quote Originally Posted by deadly56 View Post


    Your wish has been granted; Call me, 'Mr Miracle man'
    I mean Iron Man match... my bad. Or at least a PPV level match with something on the line.




  10. #10
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,807
    The fact that you have Lesner up here so much kinda blows my mind, implying that he is a part of the Future of WWE.

    THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.