Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: William Regal

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Regal is the man! Wasn't he receiving a push at one point and then failed a Wellness test?
    Yeah actually you're right, he got busted for the Wellness deal not too long after he won the 2008 King of the Ring.. if that didn't happen perhaps he would've seen a title reign. I think he did have a match with CM Punk for the WHC... don't remember clearly though.

..Step aside Christian, the real #1 Contender is A-Rodg..

Blog Entries
    Regal is probably one of the best technical wrestlers of the past 20 years he been wrestling....
    Would like to see the WWE push him more as a manager once he does retire.... Create a small heel stable or tag team again and lead them to great things.....

id like to see a heel british stable regal has to be the mouth of this stable

Regal did mess up with the welfare thing a few years ago but he is still one of the greatest user of the mic in recent times. i really wish he was the new raw GM as he was before. but i think that angle has gone on too long for it to be someone at his level (i can still dream) i welcome answers to this but, is william regal the most directated wwe wrestler never to win a world title(including fake ecw) not counting hardcore title reigns?
    2 time interconintenal champ
    4 time european champ
    3 time hardcore champ
    4 time tag champ
    2008 king of the ring
    raw GM
    wcw tv champ

Quote Originally Posted by UKTNA View Post
    id like to see a heel british stable regal has to be the mouth of this stable
    Instead of rehashing another British stable, or anti-American stable, or whatever I wish they would do something fresh like use the fact that The E is no longer "wrestling" and have a stable of wrestlers (William Regal, Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, Tyler Black, Awesome Kong perhaps) revolt with something like "We aren't just entertainers, we are wrestlers dammit" That would be fresh and entertaining I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    Instead of rehashing another British stable, or anti-American stable, or whatever I wish they would do something fresh like use the fact that The E is no longer "wrestling" and have a stable of wrestlers (William Regal, Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, Tyler Black, Awesome Kong perhaps) revolt with something like "We aren't just entertainers, we are wrestlers dammit" That would be fresh and entertaining I think.
    this is a good idea