Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Because they've waited this long to give him that big win (without it being snatched away within 24hrs), so what better way to do that than at the biggest show of them all? Why hot shot it at what is basically a B-Show?
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

#FreeBodom

I can see Cesaro eliminating someone huge like John Cena. I can also see him take out both Christian and Sheamus.

I'm hoping to see a Cesaro Vs Sheamus feud after the chamber.

Quote Originally Posted by UK1987 View Post
    Hey guys/girls

just sat here in the uk watching smackdown and I saw the advert for the Chamber next week..

the wording of the advert is very interesting and they are using phrases like people being "neutralised" and background noise of "we the people" etc. I have a funny feeling that Cesaro is going to get a real showing at the Chamber. I think he will be in the first two and then be the last one pinned at the end... They are repackaging him quietly.. Same look but new name and that... Very interesting

thoughts people?
    Since he's from Europe, I assume they are marketing him toward that audience to increase PPV buys over seas.

I'm thinking it's 50/50. They have this new "shoulder injury" to help explain why he didn't win the title. OR, with the launch of the WWE Network, perhaps they do let DB win the title and see if that helps increase their initial projections of day 1 buys.

Knowing the WWE, it will be the former with Orton going on to face Batista at WM30.

2nd elimination chamber match

It kind of sucks that the unification of the titles results in the loss of a second chamber match. Kind of defeats the purpose of a themed ppv surrounding the elimination chamber. I was thinking it would have been cool if they modified the chamber match rules to fit the Shield vs Wyatt match. Have 1 wrestler from each team start and when the time comes for a pod to open, have one from each team open so that it becomes 2 on 2. Then have the pods open again to make it 3 on 3. It kind of eliminates the suspense of the elimination chamber, but at least it adds a second themed match to the ppv. Thoughts?

Blog Entries
    I don't get how this is some "new themed" idea, It is literally in every video game that has an EC match lol.

However, yes it would be great. I would love to see that and that's what I thought it was at first until they said it was just a normal 6 man tag. Way to go, build up this awesome tension but make it another lame 6 man tag. I'm sure the match will be stellar regardless judging by the starpower it has and the fans reactions if they're able to feed off them, but I was hoping to see maybe an EC match with the two teams with some dim lighting, that would be cool as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by ut11smithcor View Post
    I don't get how this is some "new themed" idea, It is literally in every video game that has an EC match lol.

However, yes it would be great. I would love to see that and that's what I thought it was at first until they said it was just a normal 6 man tag. Way to go, build up this awesome tension but make it another lame 6 man tag. I'm sure the match will be stellar regardless judging by the starpower it has and the fans reactions if they're able to feed off them, but I was hoping to see maybe an EC match with the two teams with some dim lighting, that would be cool as hell.

I will never read anything you put in these Forums whilst you have that sig, far to distracting haha
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her