Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Elimination Chamber

Hey guys/girls

just sat here in the uk watching smackdown and I saw the advert for the Chamber next week..

the wording of the advert is very interesting and they are using phrases like people being "neutralised" and background noise of "we the people" etc. I have a funny feeling that Cesaro is going to get a real showing at the Chamber. I think he will be in the first two and then be the last one pinned at the end... They are repackaging him quietly.. Same look but new name and that... Very interesting

thoughts people?

And as I watch Smackdown further, does anyone think that the People could have the IC and WWE world heavyweight champion after the Chamber?? Hmm

IC? Maybe, but I doubt it.

WWEWHC? No way. Cesaro will have a monster showing in the chamber, but ultimately, won't get the title.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    IC? Maybe, but I doubt it.

WWEWHC? No way. Cesaro will have a monster showing in the chamber, but ultimately, won't get the title.
    Cheers for the response mate.. And I agree, monster showing but no wwewhw title.., but I think he is set for big things...

i like the thought of Cesaro in a feud for the title with Bray and Reigns this year but part of me thinks I am dreaming

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by UK1987 View Post
    Cheers for the response mate.. And I agree, monster showing but no wwewhw title.., but I think he is set for big things...

i like the thought of Cesaro in a feud for the title with Bray and Reigns this year but part of me thinks I am dreaming
    While I hope, same as you do, that there are huge things coming for Cesaro, a good showing on the EC doesn't mean a huge push. Everybody talked about how good Drew McIntyre did at EC 2011...

However, I think Cesaro is getting a god reaction with the fans, especially with the Big Swing, so who knows?

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    While I hope, same as you do, that there are huge things coming for Cesaro, a good showing on the EC doesn't mean a huge push. Everybody talked about how good Drew McIntyre did at EC 2011...

However, I think Cesaro is getting a god reaction with the fans, especially with the Big Swing, so who knows?
    Didn't MC's push get derailed due to that thing with his woman?
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Didn't MC's push get derailed due to that thing with his woman?
    Probably, but didn't he had paid his dues back then? If not, he already has.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

I'll be honest I do not like the Elimination Chamber PPV. I think the EC could should be used as a specialty match once in a while, that would make it a bigger deal. I also believe that the chances of the title changing right before the main event of WM is not likley, because the build up needs to be from RR - WM to make it worth while.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick BoA View Post
    I'll be honest I do not like the Elimination Chamber PPV. I think the EC could should be used as a specialty match once in a while, that would make it a bigger deal. I also believe that the chances of the title changing right before the main event of WM is not likley, because the build up needs to be from RR - WM to make it worth while.
    The meaning of the PPV has been severely watered down since the PG rating came in.

Watching The Shield hopefully combust after defeat to the Wyatts is likely going to be my favourite match.

Another highlight for me is going to be to see if Cesaro is made to look an equal to those in his match or booked as someone just to fill in.

Why Shouldn't/Couldn't Daniel Bryan win the Championship at the Chamber

WHY NOT!
    Seriously...Every argument I heard?
    Well...it will deny him a wrestlemania moment to finally win the title at WrestleMania, guess what...he already FINALLY won the title at SummerSlam, he would be Finally winning the title for the 3rd time.

How about, well, a triple threat match would have to happen. NO IT DOESN'T...why do people keep saying it has to be a triple threat. If Orton loses the chamber, why can't they have, on the Big Monday with the returns and launch of the WWE network a WWE world Heavyweight title match Bryan vs Orton just a day after the Chamber, and have Bryan come out on Top...

How about, well...Bryan would have to be the Underdog Face to Batista's Heel, and they won't do that with the world heavyweight championship.SAID WHO! Orton just went 1-4, and recently lost to Kofi Kingston, and honestly hasn't won a clean match since TLC (if you discount the Handcuffs). Orton is not only an underdog Champion, he has done nothing but drag the title threw the mud for months and months. Why can't Bryan hold the title to Mania and be an underdog. Why can't Batista be the new face of the WWE, and have Triple H treat Wrestlemania like his coronation, "It will be a perfect night, capped off with batista winning the championship." like it is some twisted vision. they can even show him what his WWE title plates will look like in advance, like have him pick out what he wants them to look like. Talk about Bryan can hold the title for a few weeks, but the True champion will win at Mania...If Bryan won, it would be incredible still, We would still have 75,000 people cheering.

If they do want to do a triple threat match, then they can have both batista and orton attack bryan on Raw and smackdown and make his life a living hell until then. It would only build on the underdog status, like the two of them are going to team up on him. Make it seem more like a handicapt match instead of a triple threat.

So, Seriously, I would like a good reason why not!