Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Oh absolutely, I think the match would be pretty pointless otherwise.
    Unless the idea is to attempt to look like the WWE is burring him even more. that way DB can rise above all of it at next years Mania and get the title.

Quote Originally Posted by nateball89 View Post
    there's no fucking way Orton's walking out of EC NOT the WWE/World Heavyweight Champion.
    As he is losing every match vs his contenders, yes, you're right, he will obviously walk out the chamber still WWE WHC
    Respect the beard !

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    As he is losing every match vs his contenders, yes, you're right, he will obviously walk out the chamber still WWE WHC

Well he beat Christian and will probably beat Cesaro but your right, him losing to Bryan, Cena and maybe even Shemaus makes me believe he will walk out of EC still the champ.

What if there is a double elimination, and, lets say, he and bryan are either both counted out, or Bryan does a yes lock and is pinned at the same time he taps, or they hit eachother and land with their arms on top of eachother and both 3 counted out...(btw all have been done before and the WWE is guilty of reusing old ideas over and over again). then HHH could say the title is Vacated becuause in the elimination Chamber match, there is no Champions advantage, and all 6 men were eliminated.

Quote Originally Posted by bobertleoroy View Post
    Well he beat Christian and will probably beat Cesaro but your right, him losing to Bryan, Cena and maybe even Shemaus makes me believe he will walk out of EC still the champ.

how'd that work for you?

Quote Originally Posted by evadavid787 View Post
    how'd that work for you?
    Huh? What's your question?

Quote Originally Posted by evadavid787 View Post
    What if there is a double elimination, and, lets say, he and bryan are either both counted out, or Bryan does a yes lock and is pinned at the same time he taps, or they hit eachother and land with their arms on top of eachother and both 3 counted out...(btw all have been done before and the WWE is guilty of reusing old ideas over and over again). then HHH could say the title is Vacated becuause in the elimination Chamber match, there is no Champions advantage, and all 6 men were eliminated.

Never would happen.They need to hype a big main event match for Mania and it has to start immediately after EC. they cant toy with the idea of vacating the title again so close to Mania...otherwise they might as well just give it to Batista, since he is the #1 contender, and he can take Mania night off.

With Del Rio probably leaving WWE this summer, Batista squashes him at EC '14. With Cena's and Bryan's wins on RAW it looks like Orton may not be the winner inside the chamber. I predict Bryan will win at EC and face Batista at WM 30. Batista will side with the Authority and win on the Grandest Stage of Them All. The Wyatt Family will defeat the Shield and cause them to disband.

Still think it'll be Randal v Dave at Mania.

I think Bryan is getting shuffled to HHH, he seems to have taken what should have been Punk's spot. With him going up against Kane first, as Punk probably would have done after being taken out by him in the Rumble.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Still think it'll be Randal v Dave at Mania.

I think Bryan is getting shuffled to HHH, he seems to have taken what should have been Punk's spot. With him going up against Kane first, as Punk probably would have done after being taken out by him in the Rumble.
    Yeah there's not enough time to build a respectable feud between Bryan and Batista for the Title at Mania, especially if the plan is to just give the Title to Batista (which i think it is). I think they should just wait till next year and let Bryan win the Rumble.

Although someone mentioned the idea of splitting the belts at Mania in a 2 out of 3 falls match where the winner of each fall would get a belt. If this were to happen then i don't mind a Bryan Vs. Batista Vs. Orton match. Batista could win the WWE Championship which is what he, Vince and Triple H all want and Bryan can win the World Title which would satisfy the fans....not that this will happen but its a nice thought