• Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus

1 4.35%
  • Other

7 30.43%
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries

What is it about Daniel Bryan?

Daniel Bryan took part in an interview earlier this week with 97.9 WGRD out of Grand Rapids, Michigan. In the interview, he discussed his his abrupt exit from The Wyatt Family, his frustrations with backstage politics, and more. In addition, he admitted that he still feels as if WWE doesn’t see money in him.

Do you think that Daniel Bryan should leave WWE where he won't be seen as much of a main event player? Sure he's got World Titles but the reigns never lasted and yes he's over with the crowd but in Vince's eyes Bryan's not the guy he wants as the poster boy for WWE.
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Blog Entries
    When Bryan wasn't at a recent house show, they offered a refund because of that. To my memory they have only ever done that for Punk and Cena, so they obviously realise how popular he is (throw in all the new shirts he seems to have out). It took Punk a while to make it to a legitimate main eventer to, and not just a guy who holds a World Title, so in time I can see Bryan being given the respect and push he has earned, and a one the fans want to see.

No, I don't think he should leave for that reason - IMO, it's a pretty poor one.

If he leaves, it should be for something really bad. So far, he's had a pretty good run, even without the title. He's over, he's probably getting paid REALLY well, he's main eventing and whatnot. If he leaves, his popularity might dwindled down and die. It's pretty much out of sight, out of mind, in a lot of the cases - until a return.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    It's a shame that the man himself see it that way. I have no idea how WWE can overlook how popular he is or if they are waiting for something with Bryan or what. Typical WWE though

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    When Bryan wasn't at a recent house show, they offered a refund because of that. To my memory they have only ever done that for Punk and Cena, so they obviously realise how popular he is (throw in all the new shirts he seems to have out). It took Punk a while to make it to a legitimate main eventer to, and not just a guy who holds a World Title, so in time I can see Bryan being given the respect and push he has earned, and a one the fans want to see.
    The bolded is an interesting comment, because I noticed this too. I too can only recall WWE offering refunds (during this current crop of stars) when Cena or Punk have been unable to attend. The fact that they were offering refunds to a show where Bryan wasn't there is a clear sign that they think he's one of their main draws.
    Also, there's been various reports as of late that even Vince is starting to realize that Bryan has to be pushed in the main event, because of how incredibly popular he is.

I don't think he needs to leave WWE at all. He'll get his world titles, and he will be a multi-time world champion (on top of what he already has to his name) in due course. It's just that right now he doesn't necessarily need the title on him. The crowd are happy cheering their brains out at him without the title.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It's a shame that the man himself see it that way. I have no idea how WWE can overlook how popular he is or if they are waiting for something with Bryan or what. Typical WWE though
    That's cuz Vince still has a boner for Randy Orton who's gimmick has been stale for at least 10 years now
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

I see money in him. The fact they had to offer refunds recently because he wasn't on hand for a show truly speaks volumes. My baby cousin absolutely loves Daniel Bryan. I think the WWE would be stupid not to invest in Daniel Bryan as I believe he adds more to the ratings and show buys than people give him credit for. And with how often they kept pumping out new merchandise for Daniel tells ya' that all of it was probably selling through the roof on Zack Ryder and Rey Mysterio-like levels.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    That's cuz Vince still has a boner for Randy Orton who's gimmick has been stale for at least 10 years now
    Pretty much this.

His merchandise has to be the hottest selling behind probably Punk and Cena and he is obviously over with the crowd but the WWE has its own agenda with "face of the company" talent. Hopefully Bryan will get a WWE title reign. At least experiment with it for 3-4 months and see what happens but I doubt it now with Batista having come back.

I don't know how much I buy the reports that the MSU chant was what turned Bryan face again but I have to say it's rather convenient timing.

They will be thoroughly embarrassed when their WM30 Main Event featuring someone like Batista v Orton has 70,000 people chanting "DANIEL BRYAN" <clap, clap, clap clap clap>

The WWE has to know it's not just the IWC. Bryan is the most over guy in the business, world wide. There has not been anyone this over since Rock / Stone Cold in the late 90s early 2000s... "Bottom Line".

What is it about D-Bryan?

Just wanting to hear your thoughts really. What is it about Daniel Bryan that is so appealing to a lot of you guys? I can respect the fact he gets a good cheer now and again, but is he really that cool? Im more in favour of the likes of Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, Brock Lesnar type of people. People who have the look, the right moves etc. I have tried but I really struggle to get into his hype. What are your opinions?