Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Strangely a lot of people seem to think he's going to face Orton for the title.. because of the shared history. But Cena has history with Batista. It could become a Cena win over Orton at RR, Cena with Hogan in his corner vs. Batista/Authority at WM.

The way they're screwing up Orton at the moment it would'nt amaze me. I was in favour of a long Orton-run and didn't mind him winning against Bryan, but the way they handled both Orton and Bryan since disappoints me.

For the record: I don't want Cena&Hogan vs Batista and Authority to happen, though it would be a big match and both can deliver a good match together. I want Orton to carry the title to WM, Bryan to win it from him.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    One of 2 ways, first of all avoid the chance of making Mania another rematch show like WM25 and have him call out Lesnar for making himself the number 1 contender, setting up a match between the 2 at Mania. Or alternatively have him tease being a face, then costing Cena the title at the Rumble reuniting Evolution then do some sort of a six man tag at Mania with Naitch in there corner.

So, let me get this straight. You want a six man tag at Manie featuring Orton, The Animal and HHH, vs Cena and two other high level guys, right? So I guess that puts Daniel in the Main Event in your eyes. I guess you want CM Punk as his opponent too.
    Am I correct?

My answer is Yes. I am correct in my guess. I find it amazing how you want to stick the top top stars in some meaningless 6 man tag match and expect the main event of Wrestlemania 30 to feature Daniel? Wrestlemania 30. There isn't another milestone Mania to come in a long time, and certainly not the in lifetimes of some of the top guys of the past that will most likely take part in this year's show. Daniel will main event Wrestlemania 31...which is where he should. NOT, at a milestone Mania like this year.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    So, let me get this straight. You want a six man tag at Manie featuring Orton, The Animal and HHH, vs Cena and two other high level guys, right? So I guess that puts Daniel in the Main Event in your eyes. I guess you want CM Punk as his opponent too.
    Am I correct?

My answer is Yes. I am correct in my guess. I find it amazing how you want to stick the top top stars in some meaningless 6 man tag match and expect the main event of Wrestlemania 30 to feature Daniel? Wrestlemania 30. There isn't another milestone Mania to come in a long time, and certainly not the in lifetimes of some of the top guys of the past that will most likely take part in this year's show. Daniel will main event Wrestlemania 31...which is where he should. NOT, at a milestone Mania like this year.
    Actually, no, no your guess is incorrect. In the world of fantasy booking which is what I was doing here, I would in fact team up Rock and Hogan with Cena, a sort of 3 generations of Mania team. But well done for jumping to that incorrect conclusion.

I would have return not in those skinny jeans
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!