Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 56

Thread: Investor?

  1. #1
    Normal Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    ClearWater FLORIDA
    Posts
    148

    Investor?

    TNA has this new investor story line any thoughts of who it can be? My toughts is either Jeff Jarrett or Aj Styles.My other qustion is how do you think The Wolfs (American Wolfs) Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards will be push in TNA?

  2. #2
    I think it should start out anonymous. Something like the TCB group.

    The Wolves I would like see win a few squash matches before jumping in to a big feud with BI.

  3. #3
    Black Ninja! HCollins-TNA1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    from West Virginia and lived in Virginia
    Posts
    9,053
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TNAFAN727 View Post
    TNA has this new investor story line any thoughts of who it can be? My toughts is either Jeff Jarrett or Aj Styles.My other qustion is how do you think The Wolfs (American Wolfs) Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards will be push in TNA?
    It so many options and so much we don't know that is going on behind the scenes... But wouldn't be surprised if it was Double J or Sting, or AJ Styles or even Jeff Hardy???
    The Wolves will be tag champs by or at Lockdown....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

  4. #4
    If Sting ends up staying, guarantee it is him.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    It so many options and so much we don't know that is going on behind the scenes... But wouldn't be surprised if it was Double J or Sting, or AJ Styles or even Jeff Hardy???
    The Wolves will be tag champs by or at Lockdown....

    lockdown is like less then 2 months away.

  6. #6
    reverse cage match...bromans vs bad influence vs the wolves...1st person to climb inside the ring wins

  7. #7
    The Trinity CGBigMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Buckhaven, Fife, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,822
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by lonestarpunk View Post
    reverse cage match...bromans vs bad influence vs the wolves...1st person to climb inside the ring wins
    Wouldnt be surprised if something like that happened, considering the Reverse Battle Royal actually happened twice
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

    CGBigMan - The Football Manager

    EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

    WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant


  8. #8
    it happened twice? WOW! why would they give that a second try?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by body slam View Post
    I think it should start out anonymous. Something like the TCB group.

    The Wolves I would like see win a few squash matches before jumping in to a big feud with BI.
    its Hornswoggle
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

  10. #10
    Why does TNA always have a story line of an anonymous person over an over again??

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.