Page 229 of 229 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219227228229
Results 2,281 to 2,281 of 2281
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Tartarus View Post
    It must be my weird dress sense then!

Yup, Show needs to be away from the titles now a days!
    It won't last long - he'll either drop it back to Cody or it'll play merry go round with a few mid carders before they settle on another 'champ' who can't be beaten/doesn't defend it...

Now he's lost the belt I think it's time to change this thread from Cody to Ted.

New thread title: The DiBiase Posse.

You have competition to fight for Cody's affection Polly! A newcomer called Dashing Rachael signed up and she is very fond of him also..

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    You have competition to fight for Cody's affection Polly! A newcomer called Dashing Rachael signed up and she is very fond of him also..
    She's not new, she's been here a while bud..

I don't do competition....people are free to be 'fond' of whom they wish....I'll just carry on as per....although I highly doubt people will 'forget' my feelings on Cody

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Now he's lost the belt I think it's time to change this thread from Cody to Ted.

He didn't have the belt when I created this thread - so that doesn't make sense....in fact, it was before any of his 'gimmicks'......early Cody, before anyone thought he was good Cody, when people laughed at me for saying he was a new star Cody....

You want a Ted thread, go create it - I'd rather shake the hand of Fergie before I ever change to type...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly-Pablo View Post
    He didn't have the belt when I created this thread - so that doesn't make sense....in fact, it was before any of his 'gimmicks'......early Cody, before anyone thought he was good Cody, when people laughed at me for saying he was a new star Cody....

You want a Ted thread, go create it - I'd rather shake the hand of Fergie before I ever change to type...
    You must really hate Ted lol!

This thread was created when everyone apart for a few thought that Ted would go on to become the HBK, and that Cody would be the Janetty. How wrong those people were.

Now that Cody's lost the IC title, he'll now soar to new heights in 2012, no doubt about that.

Now, back to Cody...

Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

This thread was created when everyone apart for a few thought that Ted would go on to become the HBK, and that Cody would be the Janetty. How wrong those people were.

Now that Cody's lost the IC title, he'll now soar to new heights in 2012, no doubt about that.

Now, back to Cody...

2012 will Cena to be known as the year that Cody Rhodes.....

Got buried by ted debiase...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    2012 will Cena to be known as the year that Cody Rhodes.....

Got buried by ted debiase...
    Only if Ted murders him literally - because there is little to f*** all chance of Ted burying anyone in a wrestling ring....

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

Now, back to Cody...

He makes me take a piss break even when it's not required....I'd rather watch the Diva's have a pillow fight - or cut a promo!

As for all the rest - well said Tommy!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post

I suggest you go back to your corner and think about what you just said.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.