1 9.09%
  • Hell In A Cell Tag Title Match

3 27.27%
  • Other Specialty Match

3 27.27%
  • None Of The Above, Keep As Is

1 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Adding Something New To The Tag Division.

With the tag team division hitting a near 5 to 10 year high and now with teams like, cody rhodes & goldust, real Americans, wyatts, usos, shield, 3mb, los matadores, and some others I might have forgot.
    So my point is with the two top major titles recently been unified with ppv's like mitb, royal rumble, hell in a cell should the tag divison say get a mitb match where one member of 4 to 6 teams compete or a couple teams compete, or say at hell in a cell the tag titles get defened in the cell, or one I that I dont want but is still an option have rumble like match but for teams where there is still only one winner but they win for their team or if the final two is from the same team they win to compete at wrestlemania for the tag titles, however for that there would need to be alot more teams.

So what change would you like to happen to the tag division, or keep it the way it is?

More Tables or Ladders matches
    Respect the beard !

More build to matches and for a certain someone up there's sake, get them involved in stories. I love Tag matches. And perhaps like PSOjedi already said, use more gimmick matches.
    Haiters gonna Haite ^^

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by XxJPPRxX View Post
    With the tag team division hitting a near 5 to 10 year high and now with teams like, cody rhodes & goldust, real Americans, wyatts, usos, shield, 3mb, los matadores, and some others I might have forgot.
    So my point is with the two top major titles recently been unified with ppv's like mitb, royal rumble, hell in a cell should the tag divison say get a mitb match where one member of 4 to 6 teams compete or a couple teams compete, or say at hell in a cell the tag titles get defened in the cell, or one I that I dont want but is still an option have rumble like match but for teams where there is still only one winner but they win for their team or if the final two is from the same team they win to compete at wrestlemania for the tag titles, however for that there would need to be alot more teams.

So what change would you like to happen to the tag division, or keep it the way it is?
    I remember that was done some years ago w/ The Hardys defending & HBK & Cena becoming tag champs. I just came acrosss awful. I believe it was a situation where when one of the tag members were eliminated, the other had to leave, but the guy standing last won tag titles for him & his partner. Let me see if I can find that match...........

Blog Entries
    Here it is but Hardys won from HBK & Cena. I remembered that wrong..........

Quote Originally Posted by XxJPPRxX View Post

I really like this idea. I think that they should bring back the 3 way Ladder match at Wrestlemania like the Dudleyz Hardyz and Edge & Christian did. Like The Usos, Real Americans, and New Age Outlaws… Idk about the teams actually cause I don’t know how the New Age Outlaws would do in a match like that… But replace them with The Shield or add a new team… I really like that match but it’d be cool if they brought back that match. If Goldust and Cody Rhodes stay together and don’t face eachother at Wrestlemania they would be good for that match.
    Austin 3:16 says I just whipped your ass

I said it before in a thread, what the tag division and really the whole mid card needs is mic time and more investment into their storylines

More Tables, Ladders, and Chairs matches. I say have the three best teams compete at TLC every year in a 3 way Tables, Ladders, and Chair matches for the gold.

Oh. And soon Enzo Amore And Big Cass will be the tag division. Those guys are money.