Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JLeeDude1892 View Post
    Why In The World Would You Get Rid Of These Four? They Are Pretty Damn Amazing In The Ring.

Orlando Jordan
    Brian Kendrick
    D'Angelo Dinero (I didn't like him when he was Elijah Burke)
    Jay Lethal
    Orlando Jordan is on Spike tv, the first network for men. I have nothing against homosexuality, but I'm sure that Spike tv's target audience doesn't wanna see implied homosexual behavior. I would rather see another ten worthless minutes of Velvet Sky shaking her ass for the millionth time. Either give O.J. another gimmick or fire him.

Again, I'm not suggesting setting back gay rights by any means. But you wouldn't put Sex in the City on Nickleodeon, you wouldn't put Jackass on the Food Network and there shouldn't be homosexuality alongside UFC and Manswers

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisQ1 View Post
    Top 10 To Keep:
    AJ Styles
    Samoa Joe
    Christopher Daniels
    Robert Roode
    James Storm
    Matt Morgan
    Kazerian
    Mr Anderson
    MCMG
    Gen Me (if they still count, if not Abyss)

Top 10 to Fire:
    Hulk Hogan
    Vince Russo
    Jeff Hardy
    Bully Ray
    Fatt Hardy
    Scott Steiner
    Hernandez
    Rob Van Dam (Good in the ring but not someone you want to build around)
    Brother Devon
    Ric Flair (You could keep him for a manager role but NEVER let him wrestle again)
    I think its really unfair to continue to call him "Fatt Hardy" and to suggest that he should be fired. Matt Hardy has gotten in shape since joining TNA. He has put on quality matches against AJ Styles and RVD. Every time you read a PPV report people say "I was surprised Matt Hardy put on such a good match". So to continue calling him Fatt Hardy is just being a hater.

Sure his "Cold Blood" gimmick is stupid. Sure he sounds like a whiney bitch in his promos. Sure those dreads suck, we can all agree to that. But the man's in shape and his matches are solid.

Keep Matt, disassociate him from Immortal/his brother and let him stand on his own the way fans want Christian to be rewarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    HIRES:
    A.J. Styles
    Alex Shelley
    Matt Morgan
    Chris Sabin
    Douglas Williams
    Kurt Angle
    Robert Roode
    Sting - Still is a big name outside of WWE and even though he's quite old, he'd still provide invaluable experience.
    Samoa Joe
    Anderson

other signings would be; Amazing Red, Crimson, Eric Young, Jeff Hardy (depending on whether he gets clean), Pope, Jordan, Jay Lethal, RVD, Daniels, Kaz, Magnus,

Backstage Roles/manager/Non-wrestling capacity and keep around for experience:
    Tommy Dreamer
    Scott Steiner
    Flair
    Hogan - get off twitter, stop giving stupid interviews, and no creative input = if he agrees, he could be a big name to exploit.
    Bischoff (stay off camera and he's underrated in a backstage capacity - he lets his ego get in his way on screen; Put himself in the NWO, hogging the immortal limelight currently etc)
    Terry Taylor

Fire:
    Brian Kendrick
    Gunner
    Murphy
    Terry
    Matt Hardy
    Shannon Moore
    Jesse Neal

I did agree in general with your list, but your list had too much of an indy feel to it. Wrestling is a balance between entertainment and action (but storytelling keeps a majority of people watching unfortunately) and you proved that with your lethal comments. You find him boring; so you can't be judging on wrestling skills. In all honesty, people go on about the MCMG but outside of the ring i don't have any interest in them because they aren't entertaining or captivating. Great in-ring though. It's wise to mix experience and star power with the younger talents you are building the company around and BOTH are equally important.
    Great sports teams usually have a perfect mix of youth and experience because it helps the youngsters during the learning process.

@sinliner spot on mate.

Naming and shaming fanboys? Uh, ok whatever douchebag. All the people you have listed were just defending TNA from the usual people who just piss and moan about it, while at the same time ignoring the same exact flaws the WWE has. Your ignorant, just like most people who 'hate' TNA when any wrestling fan would want it to succeed. If you like WWE and Don't like TNA then thats fine, cool and awesome. I enjoy being different and not huddling with the masses anyway because the masses are usually compiled of of a bunch of dumbass people.
    Heres an example. Millions and millions of people like Justin Bieber, Yet he fucking sucks ( The WWE )
    Millions and Millions of people don't know who "As i lay dying" is, yet they are badass ( TNA )

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenCagedTigers View Post
    I think its really unfair to continue to call him "Fatt Hardy" and to suggest that he should be fired. Matt Hardy has gotten in shape since joining TNA. He has put on quality matches against AJ Styles and RVD. Every time you read a PPV report people say "I was surprised Matt Hardy put on such a good match". So to continue calling him Fatt Hardy is just being a hater.

Sure his "Cold Blood" gimmick is stupid. Sure he sounds like a whiney bitch in his promos. Sure those dreads suck, we can all agree to that. But the man's in shape and his matches are solid.

Keep Matt, disassociate him from Immortal/his brother and let him stand on his own the way fans want Christian to be rewarded.
    Well, I watched impact the other week when he faced AJ and he fell over when jumping over him (AJ was about to do his dropkick) now I admit he has improved since then, however, I personally have never rated the guy, he can work a soild match but he is nothing special. The reason I called him fatt hardy is simply because I find it a quite a good play on words, I still believe he could be alot fitter. It's just my personal opinion on the guy, not being a hater or anything like that, we are all entitled to own opinions whether they are right or wrong.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by North Vegas Benny View Post
    I see there is a list of 10 wrestlers from WWE to build a company but I don't see one for TNA. I know TNA is a rapidly sinking ship but out of their roster who would you push to save your company and who would you fire? Heres my lists in no particular order.

HIRES:
    A.J. Styles
    Alex Shelley
    Matt Morgan
    Chris Sabin
    Douglas Williams
    Cristopher Daniels
    Robert Roode
    James Storm
    Samoa Joe
    Kazarian

Notable mentions Amazing Red, Crimson, and Eric Young (I would bring him back as a heel not comedy)

FIRES:
    Tommy Dreamer
    Scott Steiner
    Orlando Jordan
    Hernandez (due to carlesness in the ring)
    Brian Kendrick
    D'Angelo Dinero (I didn't like him when he was Elijah Burke)
    Jay Lethal
    Gunner
    Murphy
    Jeff Hardy

And for sure you know I would fire Hogan Bischoff and Russo.
    I would have to do 15 or 20 can't go with 10 so here we go

Hires-
    AJ Styles
    Christoper Daniels
    James Storm
    Robert Roode
    Kazerian
    Samoa Joe
    Abyss
    Matt Morgan
    Ric Flair (for his name)
    Crimson
    Amazing Red
    Gunner (awesome on the indys/NWA)
    Chris Sabin
    Alex Shelly
    Eric Young

Fires-
    Orlando Jordon
    D'angelo Deniro
    Shannon Moore
    Murphy

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Petries IP View Post
    Naming and shaming fanboys? Uh, ok whatever douchebag. All the people you have listed were just defending TNA from the usual people who just piss and moan about it, while at the same time ignoring the same exact flaws the WWE has. Your ignorant, just like most people who 'hate' TNA when any wrestling fan would want it to succeed. If you like WWE and Don't like TNA then thats fine, cool and awesome. I enjoy being different and not huddling with the masses anyway because the masses are usually compiled of of a bunch of dumbass people.
    Heres an example. Millions and millions of people like Justin Bieber, Yet he fucking sucks ( The WWE )
    Millions and Millions of people don't know who "As i lay dying" is, yet they are badass ( TNA )

I don't have anything against the wwe universe or its fans I enjoy there shows especially smackdown - usually end up fast forwarding 75% of raw. I just wanted to sort of add to something to what you said, more people have eaten at mcDonalds than anywhere else. However that doesn't make it the worlds finest cuisine. I see so many people say so many bad things about tna that always seem the same. Some are right and others are way off and finally some I don't even know where people get there info. I hear everyone freak and say hogan,russo and bishoff ruined TNA. Same ppl say they wish tna was like it used to be..(when no one was watching but everyone says they were now) well in this golden age on TNA Russo has been there almost from the start. This very site reports thay Hogan doesn't sit in on most creative meetings. I can't tell you if Hogan is doing a good job behind the scenes or bad because we don't know the only info out there is limited - they say he helped get jeff hardy and rvd to tna- there have been reports he was close with angle as the middle man trying to help him get through this semi real life feud with jarrett. The last thing after victory road Hogan claimed he was in control of creative the only reason I can figure that is to take some heat off everyone else. Other than that and using his name and using him on screen I don't really know what Hogan does. Eric is a producer and that is as of late, he does video packages and stuff my biggest beef with them is that there are too many of them and too many of the same people and sometimes they don't make sense

WWE is sometimes so simple a 6 year old could watch it, TNA is so complicated and full of holes it makes you dizzy at times. I like both brands and ROH for that matter. I think TNA has been getting better, I do wish there were more matches on impact. People wanted more TNA originals they made fortune top face group with most of the gold, I believe AJ will likely retire sting someday. They put the british invasion back together and bring back daniels, Joe has been killing everyone he fights lately. Matt hardy gets like 5 minutes of airtime a week and with his house shows he is what like 3-23 since joining tna people asked for xdivision back and people still aren't happy. I sometimes just don't get people I can go on and on but if you'v read this much I am pleased thanks just some random thoughts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by monctonvike View Post
    I don't have anything against the wwe universe or its fans I enjoy there shows especially smackdown - usually end up fast forwarding 75% of raw. I just wanted to sort of add to something to what you said, more people have eaten at mcDonalds than anywhere else. However that doesn't make it the worlds finest cuisine. I see so many people say so many bad things about tna that always seem the same. Some are right and others are way off and finally some I don't even know where people get there info. I hear everyone freak and say hogan,russo and bishoff ruined TNA. Same ppl say they wish tna was like it used to be..(when no one was watching but everyone says they were now) well in this golden age on TNA Russo has been there almost from the start. This very site reports thay Hogan doesn't sit in on most creative meetings. I can't tell you if Hogan is doing a good job behind the scenes or bad because we don't know the only info out there is limited - they say he helped get jeff hardy and rvd to tna- there have been reports he was close with angle as the middle man trying to help him get through this semi real life feud with jarrett. The last thing after victory road Hogan claimed he was in control of creative the only reason I can figure that is to take some heat off everyone else. Other than that and using his name and using him on screen I don't really know what Hogan does. Eric is a producer and that is as of late, he does video packages and stuff my biggest beef with them is that there are too many of them and too many of the same people and sometimes they don't make sense

WWE is sometimes so simple a 6 year old could watch it, TNA is so complicated and full of holes it makes you dizzy at times. I like both brands and ROH for that matter. I think TNA has been getting better, I do wish there were more matches on impact. People wanted more TNA originals they made fortune top face group with most of the gold, I believe AJ will likely retire sting someday. They put the british invasion back together and bring back daniels, Joe has been killing everyone he fights lately. Matt hardy gets like 5 minutes of airtime a week and with his house shows he is what like 3-23 since joining tna people asked for xdivision back and people still aren't happy. I sometimes just don't get people I can go on and on but if you'v read this much I am pleased thanks just some random thoughts
    The thing i have always compare TNA to the NWA and WWF of the 80s.... With the touring schedules and such and the matches at the house shows from what i read....

Blog Entries
    Similar topic
    A few things we could do
    When and if Jeff gets clean team him with matt again
    Push The original X-Div Stars towards the title especially Sabin, without a partner at the moment gives him this option
    End the Jerret/Angle fued
    Fire OJ or kill his Gimmick
    Kill EYs Gimmick
    Sadly theres so much more
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

Top ten
    Dinero
    Bully ray
    Roode
    Storm
    Aj
    Morgan
    Ink ink
    Kendrick
    Crimson
    Fire
    suicide u don't use him
    Abyss
    Matt hardy
    Dreamer
    Gunner
    Murphy
    Rosita
    Terry
    Russo
    Al snow

Hire:
    AJ Styles
    Beer Money
    Samoa Joe
    Petey Williams
    Low ki
    Sonny Siaki
    Christopher Daniels
    MCMG
    Kazarian
    Amazing Red
    names to keep known more from other organizations and to build the my lists credibility: Angle, Sting, Mr Anderson, The Pope, Matt Morgan, RVD, & Jeff Jarrett

Fire:
    Jeff Hardy
    Matt Hardy
    Hulk Hogan
    Eric Bischoff
    Shannon Moore
    Ric Flair
    Hernandez
    Scott Steiner
    Abyss
    D-Von

MARVEL > EVERYTHING