Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Normal Member ToWhomItConcerns.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamar8902 View Post
    Look I don't know why u would fire Kurt Angle just cause he drinks have u ever in Kurts wrestling career seen a match being stopped due to Kurt being "drunk"? No Kurt has never been drunk in a match he always gives a 100% on all of his matches he is still a main eventer he still gives 5 star quality matches (depending who is his opponent) and his still the top superstar in TNA and probably in the history of TNA. And fire Bully Ray his the best damn heel in TNA right now he cuts the best promos right now Bully Ray is the top best Heel in the company hey even in wrestling next to C.M.Punk
    true but the problem is Kurt has now been arrested multiple times...thats not someone you wanna build your company around.

i'm not saying he should be fired but for this topic he definitely shouldn't be in the the "top 10 to keep"...but idk if he should be in the "top 10 to fire" either.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamar8902 View Post
    Look I don't know why u would fire Kurt Angle just cause he drinks have u ever in Kurts wrestling career seen a match being stopped due to Kurt being "drunk"? No Kurt has never been drunk in a match he always gives a 100% on all of his matches he is still a main eventer he still gives 5 star quality matches (depending who is his opponent) and his still the top superstar in TNA and probably in the history of TNA. And fire Bully Ray his the best damn heel in TNA right now he cuts the best promos right now Bully Ray is the top best Heel in the company hey even in wrestling next to C.M.Punk
    Your points are completly valid, however, Both Kurt Angle and Bully Ray are in there fourties, too much light is being put on them when it should be on elevating the younger talent. Kurt is an amazing wrestler (one of the best ever) but his time in the ring is sadly coming to an end. I wouldnt fire him but rather put less emphasis on him and have him in a Undertaker type role. Bully is a great heel dont get me wrong I personally want to hit him every time he opens his mouth, but like ive said hes too old and should step aside.

Also any proper TNA fan knows that there is only one top wrestler (they arent superstars like the WWE) in there history and thats 'The Phenominal' AJ Styles, even contemplating putting anyone above him in the history of TNA is ridiclous, he built that company.

Normal Member ToWhomItConcerns.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisQ1 View Post
    Your points are completly valid, however, Both Kurt Angle and Bully Ray are in there fourties, too much light is being put on them when it should be on elevating the younger talent. Kurt is an amazing wrestler (one of the best ever) but his time in the ring is sadly coming to an end. I wouldnt fire him but rather put less emphasis on him and have him in a Undertaker type role. Bully is a great heel dont get me wrong I personally want to hit him every time he opens his mouth, but like ive said hes too old and should step aside.

Also any proper TNA fan knows that there is only one top wrestler (they arent superstars like the WWE) in there history and thats 'The Phenominal' AJ Styles, even contemplating putting anyone above him in the history of TNA is ridiclous, he built that company.
    i'm not even a "proper TNA fan" and i know that...i just didn't feel like typing it because Kurt Angle fans go absolutely nuts whenever that is said.

when does that kurt angle movie "beyond the mat" come out???

i'm just curious to see that than anything he does in TNA

Dinero Dinero Dinero and roode kaz and storm

Not trying to be rude but everyones list of top ten to keep is basically all tna originals, which is fine and most of them are great, but you have to have people like RVD, and angle their to help the younger talent seem legitimate, tna needs to stop pushing old guys over the younger talent

Blog Entries
    AJ Styles
    Velvet Skye
    Mr. Anderson
    Robert Roode
    James Storm
    Christopher Daniels
    Samoa Joe
    Kazarian

HIRES:
    A.J. Styles
    Alex Shelley
    Matt Morgan
    Chris Sabin
    Douglas Williams
    Kurt Angle
    Robert Roode
    Sting - Still is a big name outside of WWE and even though he's quite old, he'd still provide invaluable experience.
    Samoa Joe
    Anderson

other signings would be; Amazing Red, Crimson, Eric Young, Jeff Hardy (depending on whether he gets clean), Pope, Jordan, Jay Lethal, RVD, Daniels, Kaz, Magnus,

Backstage Roles/manager/Non-wrestling capacity and keep around for experience:
    Tommy Dreamer
    Scott Steiner
    Flair
    Hogan - get off twitter, stop giving stupid interviews, and no creative input = if he agrees, he could be a big name to exploit.
    Bischoff (stay off camera and he's underrated in a backstage capacity - he lets his ego get in his way on screen; Put himself in the NWO, hogging the immortal limelight currently etc)
    Terry Taylor

Fire:
    Brian Kendrick
    Gunner
    Murphy
    Terry
    Matt Hardy
    Shannon Moore
    Jesse Neal

I did agree in general with your list, but your list had too much of an indy feel to it. Wrestling is a balance between entertainment and action (but storytelling keeps a majority of people watching unfortunately) and you proved that with your lethal comments. You find him boring; so you can't be judging on wrestling skills. In all honesty, people go on about the MCMG but outside of the ring i don't have any interest in them because they aren't entertaining or captivating. Great in-ring though. It's wise to mix experience and star power with the younger talents you are building the company around and BOTH are equally important.
    Great sports teams usually have a perfect mix of youth and experience because it helps the youngsters during the learning process.

@sinliner spot on mate.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    HIRES:
    A.J. Styles
    Alex Shelley
    Matt Morgan
    Chris Sabin
    Douglas Williams
    Kurt Angle
    Robert Roode
    Sting - Still is a big name outside of WWE and even though he's quite old, he'd still provide invaluable experience.
    Samoa Joe
    Anderson

other signings would be; Amazing Red, Crimson, Eric Young, Jeff Hardy (depending on whether he gets clean), Pope, Jordan, Jay Lethal, RVD, Daniels, Kaz, Magnus,

Backstage Roles/manager/Non-wrestling capacity and keep around for experience:
    Tommy Dreamer
    Scott Steiner
    Flair
    Hogan - get off twitter, stop giving stupid interviews, and no creative input = if he agrees, he could be a big name to exploit.
    Bischoff (stay off camera and he's underrated in a backstage capacity - he lets his ego get in his way on screen; Put himself in the NWO, hogging the immortal limelight currently etc)
    Terry Taylor

Fire:
    Brian Kendrick
    Gunner
    Murphy
    Terry
    Matt Hardy
    Shannon Moore
    Jesse Neal

I did agree in general with your list, but your list had too much of an indy feel to it. Wrestling is a balance between entertainment and action (but storytelling keeps a majority of people watching unfortunately) and you proved that with your lethal comments. You find him boring; so you can't be judging on wrestling skills. In all honesty, people go on about the MCMG but outside of the ring i don't have any interest in them because they aren't entertaining or captivating. Great in-ring though. It's wise to mix experience and star power with the younger talents you are building the company around and BOTH are equally important.
    Great sports teams usually have a perfect mix of youth and experience because it helps the youngsters during the learning process.

@sinliner spot on mate.
    cheers buddy

in no particular order I would hire

styles
    angle
    rvd
    Kaz
    lethal
    pope
    joe
    beermoney
    mcmg
    amazing red

Fire

Devon
    Dreamer (he can still be a booker)
    jesse neal
    steiner
    hernandez
    anarquia
    karen jarrett
    crimson
    mick foley (there not using him at all- I would add him to the announce table though)
    murphy