Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Petries IP View Post
    Naming and shaming fanboys? Uh, ok whatever douchebag. All the people you have listed were just defending TNA from the usual people who just piss and moan about it, while at the same time ignoring the same exact flaws the WWE has. Your ignorant, just like most people who 'hate' TNA when any wrestling fan would want it to succeed. If you like WWE and Don't like TNA then thats fine, cool and awesome. I enjoy being different and not huddling with the masses anyway because the masses are usually compiled of of a bunch of dumbass people.
    Heres an example. Millions and millions of people like Justin Bieber, Yet he fucking sucks ( The WWE )
    Millions and Millions of people don't know who "As i lay dying" is, yet they are badass ( TNA )
    If i hated TNA, would i know so much about it? Would i post a post that long saying what they could do to improve when this thread is asking exactly that? Just because they are badass, doesn't mean they are any good

Now do you understand why you are on a fan boy list with comments like yours? Serious, you call me ignorant then come out with your final comment...Hypocracy at its finest.

Quote Originally Posted by SevenCagedTigers View Post
    Orlando Jordan is on Spike tv, the first network for men. I have nothing against homosexuality, but I'm sure that Spike tv's target audience doesn't wanna see implied homosexual behavior. I would rather see another ten worthless minutes of Velvet Sky shaking her ass for the millionth time. Either give O.J. another gimmick or fire him.

Again, I'm not suggesting setting back gay rights by any means. But you wouldn't put Sex in the City on Nickleodeon, you wouldn't put Jackass on the Food Network and there shouldn't be homosexuality alongside UFC and Manswers
    Sex in the City is an adult programme that features suggestive sex scenes between men and women, not just homosexuals though so you wouldn't put it on nickelodeon anyway. Jackass isn't a food programme.
    You said it yourself, it's a network for MEN. Men can be homosexual so therefore it would fit them too. Not all homosexuals are "queens" you know. I see your point though, but you've gone about it the wrong way.
    I'd like to add what's different between Orlando and the flamboyant characters of Superstar billy graham or Jesse the Body Ventura besides the 'team they bat for'?

@monctonvike
    People moan because the X-division isn't back. People want the X-division of several years ago when it was full of talent and had a huge focus on (The bucks fueding isn't exactly classic x-division). The WWEs simplicity is a plus in my eyes. TNA should at least try and make their storylines make sense or even finish the storylines without a swerve. You did make some good points though.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Blog Entries
    For the fun of it:

Hire:

1) AJ Styles
    2) Samoa Joe
    3) Kurt Angle
    4) Mr Anderson
    5) Robert Roode
    6) James Storm
    7) Christopher Daniels
    8) Alex Shelley
    9) Chris Sabin
    10) Douglas Williams

Fire:

1) Jeff Hardy
    2) Orlando Jordan
    3) Matt Hardy
    4) Scott Steiner
    5) Hernandez
    6) Robbie E
    7) Gunner
    8) Murphy
    9) Jesse Neal
    10) D-Von

BTW people, Hulk Hogan, Eric Bischoff and Vince Russo are NOT wrestlers on the roster! They are on-air employees and creative writers respectively.

I'm a big fan of Paul Heyman's strategy of if you are over 40, you're past your prime and we don't need you in the ring anymore. If TNA ever wants to really have a chance of competing with WWE they need to be different than the WWE and not try to be like the WWE. As it stands right now TNA will be dead in a few years because Vince is using their strategy of hiring younger guys, building and pushing new talent, and using the older talents less and less.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...