Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Not really looking forward to it. Sting was never supposed to compete for the title again due to a stipulation last year (that lasted a while didn't it). As many have said it will basically just lead to a Sting and crew vs Dixie's authority.

TNA love their groups feuding for power storyline, and with Aces and 8s gone, this will be the new one. Same old TNA.

OOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGGG!!!! its a work!!! the investor is friends of aj!

Havent posted on here for over a year i think, but for this i will. This is most likely a work and im sorry to see that. Sting in the WWE would crown him as the real ICON of sports entertainment. He's healthy, and for his age can work in the ring pretty well. And with the way WWE is treating "superstars" these days, the work schedule could be made to suit the needs. Example, Brock and Rock. My point is he could still have some great matches against some dream opponents and end his career with a standing ovation. Again, the likelyhood of any of this happening is small to zilch, but a guy can dream. Oh and hi all.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexWorldOrder View Post
    And returns with whoever the hell the new investor is.
    I think this going be the most likely outcome, Sting isn't going travel for the UK tour, so he will have a few weeks off... he probably will return or be teased for appearance for Lockdown to set up the Lethal Lockdown match..
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexWorldOrder View Post
    Sting isn't going to commit to WWE's schedule. He didn't even like his schedule during his crow days in WCW. He would be told he is out of shape, and that he needs to be in really good shape for his match. Sting doesn't see himself that way anymore because he is comfortable playing the dad role.
    Taker's body has take a toll on him and he needs someone to carry him in his matches. There are only so many old school spots these two could do before the match turns for the worst. And then what? Sting loses to Taker and retires? There's not much to go on about this, cuz sadly it's just a dream match that we all wish we had seen for years, and we all cream about it once a slight possibility comes up. He should only be inducted, celebrated, and good bye.

If WCW was still around, people would be hoping for Shawn Michaels to jump ship and work a match with someone there... But Shawn would probably have the same billion reasons Sting has to not do it.
    If and I mean if WWE could or would sign Sting they would give him what he want... The big 4 PPVs, 1 NXT appearance, maybe 3 or 4 other PPV appearances, at least 2 to 3 appearances on Smackdowns, mostly confine to Raw appearances..
    WWE would reason the most with Sting to bait him in hook-line and sinker..
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Try 10 years ago maybe.
    I'll be honest, for the exact reason stated above, I'm not that keen to see Sting vs Taker as a match any more. I can't see it being a good match at all. All it's going to be is a massive nostalgia moment of seeing both in the ring together. Once that wears off and the match itself happens, then I think people will see that it wasn't such a great match to go for.
    Sting has slowed down a LOT in the past couple of years, and Taker's body is becoming more and more fragile, and with the multiple hip and shoulder problems he's having, which results in him not able to do more than one match a year, this match won't be the classic it should and could have been 10 years ago, or 5 at a push.

Side-note: On the Sting wrestling in a t-shirt bit, I know a lot of people are annoyed that people are complaining about that, but seriously, why doesn't he take his t-shirt off any more? Simple answer is that he's not in shape. That's why most people who do so opt to wrestling in a t-shirt do so.
    Don't matter if it now, 5 years or 10 years ago... People will still get excited if the Sting rumors turn out he is going to the WWE... Which is more doubtful until proven wrong...
    As for Sting wrestling with a shirt on, maybe he is not in the best shape, but he isn't the 1st or only guy who wrestle wearing a shirt..

Anyone else getting sick of TNA writing stars out of Impact while they still negotiate, Things like this should be cleared up months in advance. It is a really bad way of running a company and It will lead to them losing a lot of top stars and eventually going 'down the shitter' so to speak.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post
    Anyone else getting sick of TNA writing stars out of Impact while they still negotiate, Things like this should be cleared up months in advance. It is a really bad way of running a company and It will lead to them losing a lot of top stars and eventually going 'down the shitter' so to speak.
    This.
    I seriously don't get why TNA lets their talents contracts run right down to the wire, or even expire in some cases, before renegotiating with them. What kind of well run company does that?

The only think I can think of in their defense in Sting's case, is that he himself leaves it until the last minute before deciding whether or not to sign or not.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    If and I mean if WWE could or would sign Sting they would give him what he want... The big 4 PPVs, 1 NXT appearance, maybe 3 or 4 other PPV appearances, at least 2 to 3 appearances on Smackdowns, mostly confine to Raw appearances..
    WWE would reason the most with Sting to bait him in hook-line and sinker..
    Please tell me you didn't just say Sting and NXT, what an insult

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    This.
    I seriously don't get why TNA lets their talents contracts run right down to the wire, or even expire in some cases, before renegotiating with them. What kind of well run company does that?

The only think I can think of in their defense in Sting's case, is that he himself leaves it until the last minute before deciding whether or not to sign or not.
    If you ran any company and let peoples contracts expire you would go bust, This will happen to TNA if they don't start acting more of a company their own size instead of trying to be something huge that they are not right now.

I'm hoping the signings of Richards and Edwards is the start of TNA falling back a little bit and working on building a proper company. They have the potential to be huge if ran right which it is not.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her