Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 121
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Team sent.
    Now as is mine.
     

    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions


  2. #22
    Hey Jelly, will you notify us if we chose a superstar who has already been picked? And if so, make a waiting list incase someone changes that superstar?
    "He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay."-Matthew 28:6


  3. #23
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,807
    Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
    Hey Jelly, will you notify us if we chose a superstar who has already been picked? And if so, make a waiting list incase someone changes that superstar?
    It is not that kind of fantasy game. There is no real draft and wrestlers can and will overlap teams.

    THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

  4. #24
    God mr.onemanband's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Your trying to stalk me aren't you?
    Posts
    1,207
    Blog Entries
    5

    Red face

    If that's the case i like to change my team


    Lana the only reason i like Rusev

    RTE Creator of
    Graves and Deception, Silas Parker and Blaze Evans ( Amazing Perfection)

    IWA creator of
    Dakota Graves ( The New Generation)

    SWA creator of
    Aries

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Heath Slater, Leo Kruger & Kevin Thorn ( HellRaisers)

    WWE Prediction Contest
    2014 EC 1st

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    It is not that kind of fantasy game. There is no real draft and wrestlers can and will overlap teams.
    Well thank you for that insight. By the way Jelly I sent you a message but it seems it didn't get through as I am not on the entry list.
    "He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay."-Matthew 28:6


  6. #26
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,681
    Blog Entries
    5
    BUMP!

    7 spaces left, people. Send those entries in!


  7. #27
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Can I reserve an entry?

    I dunno how fast slots will be taken up but I don't have time to sit down and think who I would like on my team.

    Also, please tell me this 1 won't just be stupidly abandoned like the old 1.

  8. #28
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,796
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Can I reserve an entry?

    I dunno how fast slots will be taken up but I don't have time to sit down and think who I would like on my team.

    Also, please tell me this 1 won't just be stupidly abandoned like the old 1.
    Just put anyone in your team for now, just to reserve a slot (that's what I've done). You can go back and change it later before the closing date.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  9. #29
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,681
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Just put anyone in your team for now, just to reserve a slot (that's what I've done). You can go back and change it later before the closing date.
    This.

    And I don't plan on abandoning this.


  10. #30
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    This.

    And I don't plan on abandoning this.
    Good. Should be fun. I have to say you've made a pretty decent roster salary on the wrestlers too. I think I've made a valid team :3

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.