Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    most likely it was rushed cause of his rumor match with the undertaker. this storyline was half way in when undertaker said he want to face db. so they rushed the end to get him ready for undetaker.
    Didn't the reports say UT asked for this match a couple of months ago?
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post
    Didn't the reports say UT asked for this match a couple of months ago?
    the report was on sites dec.23

Okay. First, he never turned heel. He reluctantly joined them. He was going to break away from this anyways. Was it too soon? Yes. Could they have gotten some seriously mileage out of it? Yes. However ...

Two, does it really matter? The whole purpose of this storyline was to get a reaction VERY similar to what we got this past RAW. It didn't hurt anyone and it still drew a lot of eyes on Bryan. So why make a big deal out of the storyline only lasting two weeks? There is no point.
    <span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS">

This is where I post recent videos. This week's video:"
    WWE Summerslam 2014 Preview and Predictions"

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling_Deluxe_08 View Post
    Okay. First, he never turned heel. He reluctantly joined them. He was going to break away from this anyways. Was it too soon? Yes. Could they have gotten some seriously mileage out of it? Yes. However ...

Two, does it really matter? The whole purpose of this storyline was to get a reaction VERY similar to what we got this past RAW. It didn't hurt anyone and it still drew a lot of eyes on Bryan. So why make a big deal out of the storyline only lasting two weeks? There is no point.
    Absolutely Dalyxman. Daniel Bryan didn't fully turn heel. Just a defeated face as I have mentioned on one of your videos. I will say though, the ending of Raw was done beautifully. A very memorable moment. Yet, it would have meant more if Bryan lasted longer with them say whenever he got kidnapped he joined them or something like that. Kind of what you said in using the Wyatts to win the Royal Rumble. However, your point completely exceeds the concept. WWE wanted the end to result in Bryan beating on Bray with the reaction he did. Well said Dalyxman.
    "He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay."-Matthew 28:6

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I don't get why people are making such a big deal out of this.

First of all, let's get one thing straight, Bryan reluctantly joined Bray Wyatt. We all knew that it was only temporary and that he was simply waiting for the right moment to strike out and beat up Wyatt.
    As it so happens, that chance came along last night, when he was locked inside the cage with Wyatt with the other two family members on the outside, and the door padlocked shut.
    You only have to listen the the HUGE ovation Bryan got to be able to look past any thought that this was done too quickly or too soon, as it was just an amazing moment.

Side-note: Anyone else think that it was a coincidence that it was Kane who ordered the cage door to be padlocked shut? He was of course himself taken out by the Wyatts, and he has history with Bryan. I think I'm looking too much into it, but who knows, right?
    You blew my mind Tommy. Well put.
    "He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay."-Matthew 28:6