Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Chris Hero's been released, because HHH didn't think he had the commitment to conditioning programs, which we all know is ridiculous.
    It's yet to be seen whether or not Ambrose or Rollins will amount to be main event players in WWE.

It's all good signing these type of guys, guys of similar size have been signed to WWE before and they will be in the future too. Whether or not they're pushed as top stars remains to be seen.

Who's getting pushed right now in WWE? Big E Langston, Roman Reigns. They are the two guys on the fast track to the main event. I'd say that Daniel Bryan is also still set to have a big year in 2014, but a large portion of people will disagree with me there. Most people (me included) think that Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins are also set for main event futures after the Shield split, but again, a lot of people will disagree.
    All I can say is that 2014 will be interesting.
    DB has the biggest push of them all. Sure he isn't winning the WWE title and holding it for 40 straight years but you don't need to be in the WWE title to be the main front of pushes. There's only 3 singles titles in WWE now, with rumors of the IC and US being unified. Obviouslly alot of talent aren't gonna hold one for a long time. Many of my favorite feuds were non titles. Evan Bourne vs Jericho wasn't for a title and i liked it. Lesnar vs Triple H for another. Titles don't make the legend. The wrestler who is good enough makes the legend