Page 9 of 53 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    I smell sarcasm on the first page. At least, I hope I do.
    "I've traveled the world the last few years,
    Sometimes I think of home,
    and even Stone Cold has to fight the tears.
    "

Quote Originally Posted by Delohat View Post
    I smell sarcasm on the first page. At least, I hope I do.

Blog Entries
    Too many rematches for my liking, plus what a waste for Bryan arguably the most popular guy on the roster at the minute. The only new match is Cena once again facing the odds, and the WWE trying to convince us the odds are against him.

A bit of tweaking and this could have been better, Cena or Bryan vs Taker and Bryan or Batista vs Brock.

Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post
    * John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt
    sounds awful
    Respect the beard !

Blog Entries
    Get it together WWE. They are all rematches. But I for one am interested in Taker Vs Lesnar. Lesnar is the one guy that Taker never got the better of in his career.

I'm fine with Daniel Bryan Vs Sheamus. They had an awesome match at Extreme Rules, so if this match is given 30 mins, it can be a show stealer.

Brock Lesnar Vs Undertaker needs to be Hell in a Cell. There last one was brutal.

Bray Wyatt Vs Cena will have awesome build up, and Bray Wyatt will be a star after.

Goldust Vs Rhodes awesome build up.

Punk Vs Triple H - Needs to be Last Man Standing or something with Punk getting the win.

Batista Vs Orton - Now I'm pretty sure Batista will win and this match will happen. Not the most exciting match, but you never know.

I'm pretty sure all those matches are the confirmed ones.

Ryback Vs Warrior is coming up as well. Lol lets hope that doesn't happen.

Not sure what's happening with The Shield, Piper, Jericho, Barrett, Kofi, Ziggler, Miz etc.

Didnt see it mentioned, but i kinda wish they would have the Wyatts fued with taker leading into WM, and maby even letting Bray beat taker. sorta one supe passing the torch to the new school supe. I think it could be a decent match if the hype was built properly. And definately add to the mystique of the wyatts.

Blog Entries
    I actually like John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt. At least I'm going to see some people beating the heel out of John Cena's ass.
    It's pretty cool if you see it in depth. Bray deserves the push, although Daniel deserves it more.
    "I've traveled the world the last few years,
    Sometimes I think of home,
    and even Stone Cold has to fight the tears.
    "

Wrestlemania XXX needs a major change-up

With Punk now said to be gone and Daniel Bryan rumoured to be up against Sheamus for the 4th(?) year in a row, this 'Mania is looking boring.

I'm not looking forward to seeing Batista in the WWE World Heavyweight Championship match at all. He shouldn't be there and everyone knows that. It should have been Bryans year to shine especially with the amount of momentum and fans he has behind him now.

This 'Mania seems to be all about the part timers and not about the future of the WWE. Sure I'm looking forward to seeing Brock Lesnar, Triple H, The Undertaker, The Rock(if he is there) and all the cameos like HBK, Hogan, Flair etc. But honestly the WWE has dropped the ball with this 'Mania, it could have been one the best in the modern era.

So what should the WWE change about this boring card they have rumoured and how?

NOTE- ofcourse I'm still going to watch it(not pay for it) regardless haha

“My singing is a mix between Jericho/ Fergie/ Jesus”
    “yes, I did get screwed tonight…and I had a match too haha ”

Blog Entries
    I must've missed the final card.. I think it's way to soon to judge, with all the turmoil.

I disagree about Batista versus Orton. In itself that is a big match. With the shared history, if they step up, it can be a good story. I agree that Batista's return was lacklustre, but he can do better. If he does, they can give the Ruthless Agression era a decent farewell and usher in the Age of NXT.

Besides: if they turn Batista heel, insert Daniel Bryan in a triple threat (also a rumoured option), and Bryan wins, everyone will call it the best Mania in recent history.

WWE positioned itself in a way that everything is possible. I'm not saying they actually know what they're doing, but the options are there and I refuse to believe they don't see Daniel Bryan is THE thing right now.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'