Page 8 of 53 FirstFirst ... 678910 18 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    I hate Undertaker's match, I just don't see it happening.
    Also, Daniel's match is not satisfying, WWE must see money in Daniel and prepare a better match for him.
    I don't really care about Batista after his silly return, but Cena's match looks great from an angle.
    CM Punk's scenario makes sense to me, so I will go with it.

Overall, the PPV is not promising. IMO
    "I've traveled the world the last few years,
    Sometimes I think of home,
    and even Stone Cold has to fight the tears.
    "

Awwwwwww no Cena ending the streak then!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Awwwwwww no Cena ending the streak then!
    It could still happen, lets keep the dream alive.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    It could still happen, lets keep the dream alive.
    I'm rubbing my lucky Rabbit's knee as I type.

Cena and Bray is the only interesting one for me and even that is not what I wanted. Why are they going to give us Bryan and Sheamus now? 2. I wanted Cena vs Taker so Brock vs Batista.....no part-timers in my main-event. 3. Why in dear lord is there going to be freaking Batista vs Orton! WHY DOES BATISTA DESERVE A SECOND RUMBLE WIN? Also, Punk vs HHH....nah, me no want. Really, I thought this was going to be a better wrestlemania but it sounds like rematches all around....part-timers ruling Wrestlemania.
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif

If this is the case, I have very little interest in Mania this year. None of these matches scream "Wrestlemania calibur" to me, especially since we've seen most of them plenty of times before.

* WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton vs. Batista

I fail to see how Batista has the right to come back and deserve a title match on the grandest stage of them all. I feel like he brings nothing to the table unless he helps put over younger talent, something that he wont be doing by facing Orton for the title.

* The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar

I find Brock Boring, He is a beast and against big guys he has a good match but I don't think UT will have a good match against him. UT should retire this year and he should be against an up and comer or someone he has had a lot of history with, Kane etc. I just dont want to see Lesnar Vs UT

* John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt

Not fussed, could be a good match, I'm not going to take swipe at Cena, I don't mind this match.

* CM Punk vs. Triple H

Out off all the matches this is the only one that has any build up at all. Doesn't seem to bad if HHH has to wrestle.

* Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus

WTF! Seriously, Nothing against Sheamus, but why have DB face him? I just don't want to see it or care about it.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post
    According to the news board this is the top 5 Matches for WM 30...

WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton vs. Batista
    * The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar
    * John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt
    * CM Punk vs. Triple H
    * Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus

What do you guys think?

Personally I hate it, But I will go into why later,.
    I could dig most of these matches, and here is why.

The only one I can dig is Taker vs Brock. Taker isn't 35. I think he would be better off with someone who can take bumps and doesn't come off as rough in the ring. Brock comes off as rough in the ring, so either he hurts Taker legitimately, or he softens up and this match isn't as good as it can be.

Looking at Batista vs Orton, there is one positive I see out of this. Either a), Batista wins the title and after a rematch with Orton at Extreme Rules, moves on to other people until his movie comes out in the summer, or b) Orton retains, faces Batista at Extreme Rules and retains in some stip match and then moves onto hopefully Bryan.

Cena vs Wyatt could be interesting merely for the fact that Wyatt is creepy,, and when Cena wants to, he can cut a damn good promo. The match won't be stellar, but the build up could be.

Punk vs HHH-a match we have seen before, but then both men were faces. I think with the heel/face dynamic now should make it more interesting. I think we will get Punk vs Kane at Elimination Chamber, and that will lead to HHH vs Punk. I think it will be one of the better matches of the night.

And lastly, the one I think everyone will not like, is Bryan vs Sheamus. I like it though and here is why. Sheamus SQUASHED Bryan in 18 seconds at WM28. One could argue this led to Bryan becoming as over as he did now. I think this will be Bryan(face) vs Sheamus(heel), and we will get an actual match between them with Bryan winning.

Obviously there will be other matches, but I think the rumored ones so far are good.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I'm rubbing my lucky Rabbit's knee as I type.
    Welp this reports obviously wrong now. Wade rubbing his rabbit's lucky knee spells the end of Undertakers undefeated streak.
    #BeJelly

Only Match I'm not really interested in is Undertaker vs. Lesnar, mostly because I feel at this point they are just throwing Undertaker out at WM every year, saying "Dance, Monkey, Dance!" And then telling him to go back in his cage until next year. The idea for the match is credible, but it just seems a little stale.

All the other matches I am fine with. Love the Cena/Wyatt idea and the Punk/HHH match will be great both in build up and in match.

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW