Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: iMPACT lately

Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    It's been like this for a while now. the 17th March show had just 9 minutes of wrestling!
    Basically in a 120minute show, we get roughly 100minutes of garbage. How people can say it has more wrestling than WWE just confuses the hell out of me.
    Damn 9 minutes, that's not even watching a wrestling show. You're watching a soap, with some accasional fights that coincidentally happen inside of a ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinliner View Post
    well technically wwe has NO wrestling, they only have "entertaing" and "performing"
    Well, that's according to the WWE

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    I honestly do not know. I think him and Hogan share the same power.
    nah, he's hogans butt buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Damn 9 minutes, that's not even watching a wrestling show. You're watching a soap, with some accasional fights that coincidentally happen inside of a ring.
    It was horrific to watch. It had about 30minutes worth of backstage interviews (one with Kaz soaking wet walking backstage, then cut straight to AJ who was talking to Kaz who was bone dry and wearing a suit...Superman much?) and a hell of a lot of promos (i think there was two 15minute Anderson promos... They have 4-5 matches which were all jobs/squashes.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    It was horrific to watch. It had about 30minutes worth of backstage interviews (one with Kaz soaking wet walking backstage, then cut straight to AJ who was talking to Kaz who was bone dry and wearing a suit...Superman much?) and a hell of a lot of promos (i think there was two 15minute Anderson promos... They have 4-5 matches which were all jobs/squashes.
    Wow they managed to have 4-5 matches in 9 minutes, impressive. But TNA does to much promo's and backstage segments.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

I was watching the part on Impact where Hogan and Bischoff were having discussion about the network and that there must be someone there that has a wrestling background the way decisions were being handed down and then the proverbial light bulb went off in my head.

I remembered just before Wrestlemania, a small article was floating around the net about the Macho Man's brother saying that Randy has something big that's about to be announced but thats all he could comment about it.

I have one of two theories regarding the 'puppetmaster' at the network:

A. Its Hulk Hogan and Eric Bicshoff's worst nightmare, the Macho Man, Team Madness, Randy Savage

or

B. Its Dixie

Yes I know its all a storyline and it being Dixie is redundant, but I reckon the Macho Man battling with Hogan for power is a storyline that has been told a dozen times and it never gets old.